• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White 2 Title Screens

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Not exactly sure where to post it, so I decided to start in this forum.

If anyone hasn't watched Black and White 2's intro, you should now. I have a video of pokemon black 2 and white 2's intro and title screen playing side-by-side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpaSjI2DH0

The title music is CD quality! (Nintendo finally makes one) No dumb old MIDI and soundfont stuff. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
yeah I agree shuga the black and white 2 title screens are pretty impeccable and a beautiful work of art to say the least. I think that reshiram should be a bit darker to show the brooding implications of his situation in the games though.

droomph

weeb
Years
Just to clarify, everything sound-related on the DS is MIDI (SSEQ really but let's not get into the specifics), so it's just a matter of how hard they worked on making the tracks!

and yeah a full animated intro would've been cool but I guess this works too. It's beautiful though don't get me wrong

Back