• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello Pokémon Community, goodbye Minecraft Forums!

pezdispenser

Greninjafreak
Years
  • Hello Pokémon Forums!:laugh-squinted
    My real name, that I will not share will be hidden, But you can call me Greninjafreak or pezdispenser.
    I prefer Greninjafreak (G-freak) over anything else.
    I'm really into Pokémon all of a sudden, I don't know what happened but suddenly I have all kinds of cards and I'm on my way to that legendary Charizard GX. Oh how I wish I could have it!

I'm also into Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and other FPS, Sandbox etc. games. I'm even in a Pokémon club at school. Though we don't trade cards, it's still fun!

I'm so happy I could gladly join the forums after a lot of consideration.

I hope you guys'll like my cheery, comedic self!:smile:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Greninjafreak! Welcome to the forums! Is Greninja your favorite Pokémon?

Definitely be sure to swing by the TCG section to show off some of your cool cards! We always like seeing what new pulls people get. :)

Years
  • Hello!

If you're into both Minecraft and Pokemon I reckon you've already tried out Pixelmon? =3
    Do you play the Pokemon games too, or watch the anime? Or is it just the TCG for you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello Pokémon Forums!:laugh-squinted
    My real name, that I will not share will be hidden, But you can call me Greninjafreak or pezdispenser.
    I prefer Greninjafreak (G-freak) over anything else.
    I'm really into Pokémon all of a sudden, I don't know what happened but suddenly I have all kinds of cards and I'm on my way to that legendary Charizard GX. Oh how I wish I could have it!

I'm also into Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and other FPS, Sandbox etc. games. I'm even in a Pokémon club at school. Though we don't trade cards, it's still fun!

I'm so happy I could gladly join the forums after a lot of consideration.

I hope you guys'll like my cheery, comedic self!:smile:
    Hi G-freak! Welcome to the community :) Like Fairy says, I hope you'll check out the TCG section, but there's tons of other things to chat about in our other sections as well.

Greninja is indeed one of the coolest water starters ^^ How do you feel about the newly revealed starters for gen 9, the Scarlet and Violet versions?

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome to the forums! i too love minecraft and stardew valley. any chance do you have a favourite villager from stardew valley?

Years
  • Hello and welcome!

I also found myself into Pokemon all of the sudden a few years ago, don't know what happened but I think I started with the cards too.

There are a ton of great fan-made games here, you might even find yourself making some like I did!

Back