• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what website is there to check the most accurate value of Pokemon Cards

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2023
    what website is there to check the most accurate value of Pokemon Cards. I think I have some rare ones that I don't use

Years
  • what website is there to check the most accurate value of Pokemon Cards. I think I have some rare ones that I don't use

Though it won't give you values that you can actually sell the cards at, prices at a retailer like Troll and Toad will at least tell you which ones are more valuable. Real market value is typically the average price they've sold for on eBay (not what they're listed at, what they actually sold for at the end of the auction), after accounting for the outlier prices.

TCGPlayer does have a pricing database of their own, but I'm not sure where they're data is sourced from: http://shop.tcgplayer.com/price-guide/pokemon/sm-guardians-rising

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2017
    It's hard to really tell. Things like TGCPlayer are pretty good to check so you can get a rough ballpark value. Previously i had just used coolstuffinc.com to price check and then sold for a substantial amount under that price.

Back