• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amethyst Version: Dooms Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEmperor93

Master Trainer
Years
  • I sorry, but I do not have any screenshots of my game, Pokemon Amethyst Version: Dooms Day! I'm trying to figure out how to provide screens at the moment so be patient. Is anybody here using Gamemaker? Are you making a Pokemon Game? Whatever.
    My game includes:
    New Region: Rhadnere
    4th Gen of Pokemon
    New trainers/gym leaders
    Pokephone device( Allows you to call any number stored. Kind of like the Pokegear/Pokecell)
    Basically, new EVERYTHING!

There is only ONE problem with my game. And that is the POKEMON BATTLING SYSTEM! I forgot how to do it. But if you know how to make a Battle System like in Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire/Firered/Leafgreen on the program gamemaker, please post it here or PM me. I'm actually using the simplifyed version of gamemaker, but I'll switch to the advanced one if I need to.THANKS A BUNCH! You won't regret it!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sorry, but I don't really understand how taking a simple screen of your game is impossible. Neither did you post a plot (which could have been possible at the least), so I'm closing this.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    You have not closed this!But,wait let him have this thread!I know how it feels to have your game thread closed!So,pls lets give him a chance!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You forgot how to make a Pokemon battle system? You mean, you did know how to make one but you just...forgot?

Dudedude, you need to realise that we have rules in place for a reason. This is an area to showcase in-progress games. To prove that you actually have an in-progress game that has had thought and time put into it, we ask that you provide a fairly detailed story and at least one ingame screenshot. That's all we ask of you, the rules are fairly leniant if you ask me.

ShadowEmperor93, have you not heard of the PrintScreen button? Or go and Google a screen capture program called MWSnap3 and use that. Anyway...

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back