• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega's Super Awesome ever growing Trade Thread!

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
Years
  • Anytime man, make sure to let that Virus spread, up the value of your already valuable merchandise XP.

Thanks for the Shiny Charmander, I loves me a black Charizard.

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
  • Traded Shiny Charmander for Level 34 Monferno with Pokerus [Legit]. Now he can infect your stuff and make it worth a lil more xP

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • lol neat! Thank you for your business, Lemme get on and see what fossils i have available (dont worry, ill trade some more of my stuff to shadow in case this happens again)

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • lol not neccessary, i have a bunch of pokerus too. but im missing alot of the pokedex so just drop a hint at something you might have and ill see if i need it or not

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
  • I'm interested in your TRU Regigas, Japanese Movie Shaymin, GAMESTOP Deoxys, or WSHMKR Jirachi.

I have a Mewtwo, all 3 Regis and access to the Regigigas at Snowpoint Temple (haven't caught the in-game one yet).

Last edited:
    Back