• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mega's Super Awesome ever growing Trade Thread!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ummmm, ok on the regi thing to but do you no if theres such a thing as a legit shiny american darkrai or shaymin?

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    So sorry for the wait everyone! I've been sick the last few days so i slept in later than usual today lol. but im here now! *waits for the applause to subside*

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Oh, i thought you alraedy traded with my partner (or at least someone gave him a shiny giratina and mew) so lemme look through your list again and find something different lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Oh, i thought you alraedy traded with my partner (or at least someone gave him a shiny giratina and mew) so lemme look through your list again and find something different lol
    no omg
    i already clone them
    ........ it's not fair

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Woo! Youll all be glad to know well have tons of new goodies to add to the list by tomorrow! As for everyone waiting for replies and/or trades please allow us some time to get to you. and Remember! Me and Shadow share pokemon, so if one of us isnt around, send a PM to the other and well handle it!

Willis

Savior of Parcelyte
    Years
    Guys...I have a ridiculous request. Seriously, its strange.

Do you happen to have a Adamant or Jolly Sentret and an Adamant Farfetch'd?

Back