• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming back after a decade

Years
  • Hey

I stumbled upon a Pokemon video on youtube a few weeks ago and I was, to say the least, in awe of how the game has changed

Last game I played was Leaf Green, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw there's 3D battles like in Stadium, online battles with real players and even a 2v2 format. Plus we've got customizable protagonists that can stand poses during battle worth of Jojo's Bizarre adventures

Well, now I'm back into Pokemon again

Looking forward to meet people to battle and trade with,

See you around

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello, welcome back to Pokémon! Are you going to get Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? :)

Years
  • Hey Cliff! Man you should really play the newer games <3 They're really good tbh. Gen VI especially was fun and I miss the times when those games were brand new. Hope you enjoy yourself on PC!

Years
  • Thanks everyone (:

@Soapy & Archy, I bought Ultra Moon last week and I'm completely hooked, I'm looking forward to try out the endgame online content

Back