• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokémon Talk! The Series! Ep. 1: Sheep

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• Pokémon Talk!
    The Series! Ep. 1: Sheep

Mary_Request.png

Mary: Hello one and all and welcome to Pokemon Talk! Your #1 talk show in all of Kanto and Johto!! I of course, am your host, Mary! Beside me right now, is...

Beuna: Hello, everyone! It's Buena! Thanks for turning everyday! Today is sure to be a great show too!

Mary: Nice to have you here, Buena! Professor Oak sure is busy with his fieldwork these days...

Beuna: Shame he couldn't be here. But, let's give it all in his stead!

Mary: Today in our show, we have a new special guest! A young, cute trainer has joined us today! Please welcome, Sheep! It's so nice to have you here with us, Sheep! How are you today? Was the travel here was okay for you?!

Sheep: Hi, Mary and Buena! I'm a little excited but very surprised to be here. Go easy on me -- it's my first time on a talk show. Oop! I'm great so far. Had an exhausting day battling trainers with my Pokémon, but we're steadily getting stronger and adding new team members every day. Though I can't say getting here was too easy...the Magnet Train from Kanto was delayed because of a mechanical issue. Can you believe it? I was almost late!

Beuna: Ugh! I knoooow... And when it was fixed, it so wasn't worth it. It was a total nightmare getting here from Lavender, to Saffron, back to Goldenrod.

Mary: Alas, transportation woes affects even the best of us... Oh! Speaking of travelling... I just got paged! It looks like a special someone has finally arrived!

Beuna: Another special guest?! Who...?

Mary: Let's see... ah! Here she is! Hey you, welcome! Everyone! It's Jasmine! She's arrived to join us!

Jasmine: ...Oh um... hello. For those of you who don't know... I-I'm er, Jasmine, Gym Leader of Olivine City...

Mary: Nice to have you here too!

Jasmine: ...H-Hello again Miss Sheep...

Sheep: Oh my gosh, this is such a surprise... It's nice to meet you, Jasmine, I'm really excited to share the show with you today! I've admired you as a trainer and gym leader for the longest time, ever since I saw how kindly you treated all Pokémon. How was your trip here? Hopefully not as bad as mine. (laughs) How has Amphy been doing?

Jasmine: ...Oh, er... she's being doing very well, thanks to you (giggles)... And um.. the pleasure is all mine, it's wonderful having a kind young trainer here with us...

Mary: So, Sheep, tell us! What do you think of Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal or HeartGold/SoulSilver? What were some of your most memorable moments?

Sheep: All amazing games! I've replayed Gold/Silver/Crystal more times than I can count and used so many different Pokémon for various new experiences. HeartGold/SoulSilver took up even more of my time with the introduction of the Pokéathlon....with how often I was there, that Pokéathlon Dome receptionist must know everything about my minigame preferences and Pokémon of choice by now. Haha! Being able to explore Johto once again was a thrill I'd never forget.

Mary: Ah, the Pokéathlon! Good choice; it's really fun to experience it, I hear! Jasmine, didn't you check it out once?

Jasmine: ...Er, yes... Whitney forced me to go. But in the end... I liked it! Steelix was really happy too.

Mary: Glad to hear it! You and your Steelix really do seem inseparable... Sheep, do you have any favourite pokemon from Johto?

Sheep: Very many! Definitely the Mareep line, Furret, Lanturn, Espeon and Umbreon, Skarmory, Porygon2, the legendary Ho-Oh.....honestly, there are too many to list. I don't know how you gym leaders focus on a single type, because Johto in particular has some really cute and cool Pokémon!

Mary: A cute list! How about you, Jasmine?

Jasmine: ...Um, actually I definitely appreciate the Mareep line too... and we Gym Leaders can improvise from time to time with our focus, but... um, I just enjoy using the.. clang! Steel Type!

Beuna: Clang!

Mary: Make that a triple Clang! Battling with steel type, the clashing of clangs! Must be a joyous thing to hear!

Jasmine: ...Um, er, yes! I-I think so! (giggle)

Mary: Speaking of battles, were there any tough battles that were memorable for you, Sheep?

Sheep: Plenty! Battling Whitney's Miltank was really tough. Its bulk and Rollout took me off guard, and I had to use healing items to get myself through the fight. Challenging Ho-Oh at the top of the Bell Tower with the help of the Kimono Girls was also an unforgettable experience. It's such a beautiful Pokémon that I hope I will be able to see again!

Jasmine: Y-You met Ho-oh?!

Beuna: Amazing! I've only heard tales about it, but for it to appear... wow!

Mary: The Kimono Girls always talked about finding a worth trainer for it to appear, but to think it would be you! This has been truly an honor!

Jasmine: ...W-wow miss Sheep... I um, I always thought that you were better than me, in kindness and in Pokemon... there's so much more I can learn from you... Um, do you think... we can battle again someday soon?

Sheep: (shuffles around shyly) Thank you so much. There are many other amazing trainers out there that you all are sure to meet, though.. I wonder where they are traveling right now? And yes, Jasmine, it would be so lovely if I could face off against you again! I feel like I can learn much more from your continued kindness and want to see how much you and your Pokémon have grown. I've got some new Pokémon of my own on my team that would love the opportunity to battle against your steel types. Let's plan a date and time sometime soon!

Jasmine: (giggles) Y-Yes! Please!

Mary: Well, you've heard it here, everyone! A battle is on the horizon soon! I really can't wait to see it! Ah, but look at the time! It's about time to wrap things up here; it's been so great having you here Sheep, and Jasmine! Thanks so much for being a part of this!

Beuna: One last question, and it's the most important of all! Do you know... Buena's Password for today?!

Sheep: Yes, I do! Today's password is Ecruteak!

Beuna: Ding! Ding! Yippie!! That's right!! You've heard it trainers, today's password was Ecruteak! Be sure to tune in for the next password!

Mary: And be sure to tune in for the next Pokémon Talk episode! If you're lucky, you'll be interviewed too! Feel free to let us know if you want to be! Also, do you have a question for Sheep? Feel free to ask here! Aaaand that's a wrap! Thanks for tuning in! See you next time!!

Last edited:
    Back