• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ingame graphics problem

Years
  • So... I don't know what seems to be the problem, but in game, there are those little irritating semi-transparent lines on the buildings roof. Probably this is linked with the priority, because if I lower the priority, the lines go away, but, well, should player step on it, it would look like player somehow got up to the top.
    If I recall correctly, I didn't change anything in tileset (nor metadata, nor the graphics), this is a vanilla tileset. And it doesn't show any of those lines in the tiles selection.
    What to do?

Attachments

• snapshot1.PNG
      snapshot1.PNG
      40.1 KB · Views: 20
    • snapshot1_editor.PNG
      snapshot1_editor.PNG
      16.2 KB · Views: 8
    • snapshot2.PNG
      snapshot2.PNG
      12.2 KB · Views: 9
    • snapshot2_editor.PNG
      snapshot2_editor.PNG
      20.8 KB · Views: 4
    • snapshot3.PNG
      snapshot3.PNG
      3.7 KB · Views: 4
    • snapshot4_priority.PNG
      snapshot4_priority.PNG
      43.9 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    This is a known, unfixable bug when playing on the Large screensize and up.

Years
  • This is a known, unfixable bug when playing on the Large screensize and up.

So nobody was able to solve it by coding, right? Are there any other ways to solve this problem (like putting the screen back to smaller sizes and do some voodoo magic with dances and sacrifice), or I am stuck with this for eternity?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    You can play in smaller screen sizes, sure. 0.5x and 1x work perfectly fine at least.

It?s a rounding issue with the sprite resizer, but that?s such a big mess that Maruno probably thinks it?s no worth the bother.

Back