• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Years
  • Hiya!

I'm super excited to finally have found a place with people that share my interest and are as passionate as I am about Pokemon! But first I should introduce myself.

My name is Johann, but most people just call me holy (on the internet atleast)

My hobbies include playing all sorts of Videogames, reading (usually romance or fantasy stuff), listening to music and watching anime, though I haven't had the time to watch anything recently. But my biggest love is and will probably always be Pokemon.

I've been into Pokemon ever since the original anime but I've only been able to get into the games with Ruby and Sapphire since we unfortunately never had the original Gameboy when I was younger.
    And ever since my first playthrough of Sapphire I've been absolutely hooked.

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn.
    From the Anime to the games, the Pokemon, the characters (May specifically), to the absolutely amazing music, I just love every single bit of it.

And for my favorite Pokemon I would have to list of 2 candidates since I'm never able to place one of them above the other

Blaziken and Glaceon

Well Blaziken is fairly easy to explain, she was my first "real" Pokémon when I started my first adventure and she's been on among my favorites ever since. And its design is really cool in my opinion.

And secondly Glaceon. I always had a love for snow and ice. I always liked the eeveelutions, I know what a shocker, but when I heard that we are gonna get an ice type eeveelution I was extremely excited and hyped for it. It's design is just incredibly cute while still radiating some of that "coolness" (please don't hurt me)

So yeah those two share my #1 spot since I just can't place one of them above the other.

I've been rambling for long enough now though and should probably stop before this gets any longer.

I'm really looking forward to get to know you all and hopefully make tons of friends around here!

Cya soon!

Years
  • Hey holy! Welcome to PC, I absolutely adore the avatar & signature <3 Though it's actually too tall (height limit is 350px, text included, and the image alone already meets that) so we kindly ask you make it a bit smaller when you can. Otherwise, it'll be disabled by a staff member at some point.

My favorite region would have to be Hoenn.
    From the Anime to the games, the Pokemon, the characters (May specifically), to the absolutely amazing music, I just love every single bit of it.

ya same! May is precious and Hoenn as a region is great. The games were wonderful and I miss ORAS almost every day. You have superb taste so I hope you'll stick around with us!!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I can assume you like May as your favorite Female companion? If so, try checking out this topic and voice your opinion and vote(your favorite gal could use it). Also is Advanced Generation your favorite series or is your heart elsewhere?

Years
  • Hey holy! Welcome to PC, I absolutely adore the avatar & signature <3 Though it's actually too tall (height limit is 350px, text included, and the image alone already meets that) so we kindly ask you make it a bit smaller when you can. Otherwise, it'll be disabled by a staff member at some point.
    Yeah i was kinda worried of about that from the beginning but I love that picture so much I still wanted to try and use it lol. Thank you for telling me though! It should be alot better now!
    I can assume you like May as your favorite Female companion? Also is Advanced Generation your favorite series or is your heart elsewhere?
    She absolutely is yeah! I love her and Advanced Generation as a whole way too much! She is really underrated in my opinion
    Love Hoenn as well! Best region - psyduck the haters!

Enjoy yourself !
    Thanks man! I absolutely have to agree! Hoenn for life :P

I really appreciate the kind welcoming messages and hope that we'll all get along! I'm super excited to be here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there! I just wanted to pop in and say that I think your avatar and signature are adorable. :') Welcome to PC, friend!

Are you into competitive Pokemon? Have you used Glaceon/Blazikin for battling? Or do you just like them cause they're adorable and badass respectively?

If you ever want to rant about Pokemon or anything else to someone, feel free to VM me or check out the Off-Topic section! :) Plenty to talk about there! Happy posting!

Years

Actually yeah I am! I always try to make Glaceon work somehow and have had quite a bit of success with it aswell! I've used Blaziken alot back in DPP, but ever since he's been banned to Ubers because of his hidden ability I just don't get the chance to use him all that much unfortunately which makes me quite sad :/

I don't like them just because of their cuteness/badassness but it's definitely a huge part of it ^^

But nevertheless I still love both of them equally! :D

Back