• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Help, General Settings doesn't save changes and are trolling me

Years
  • Hello,
    I wanted to change my General Settings, more specifically the boxes "show avatars/post flairs/signatures/images" in Sections and Threads, and it just doesn't work. Even worst, now the avatars, signatures and images are all disabled which is odd because I only tried to re-enable one box. I can still enable/disable post flairs though but that's the only one actually working for me right now.

Am I the only one with this issue ? Might be on the server because I already deleted the cookies, used a different browser, a different device but nope, I still can't manage to re-enable them. Help, the forum looks so empty now.

Thread solved !

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Tried to reproduce this with success, out of the 4 boxes in General Settings only "Show post flairs" wants to be toggled on again

EDIT: testing something pls do not bother with this sentence :DDDD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Something is very wrong today, see here.
    DO NO TOUCH these boxes. I'll post updates on the issue in this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The issue seems to be solved yes, the site went offline for a minute and it was fixed when he came back online.

Last edited:
    Back