• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Engine] Pokémon Game Maker X

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • What do you mean by Battle System? Do you mean a picture of the battles as they are now? Do you mean the scripts I am writing for usage in the battles?

I mean pictures of the Battles , because rmxp has a lot to offer like "Multi-Forums"

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Updated GameJolt with a few pics from the battles. And what do you mean when you say "rmxp has a lot to offer like "Multi-Forums""
    If you're suggesting I move my project from Game Maker Studio to RPG Maker XP, I just can't make that sort of commitment. I've tried XP and just didn't like it. If you meant something completely different I apologize for misinterpreting your sentence.

I mean is there "Mega" or "Multi-forms" in your engine ?
    Like how Arceus has a differnet form for each plate

Is there also 1 vs 5 wild battles & 2 vs 2 double battles ?
    I also see no back sprites are used which i love , but the UI looks like it needs worked on.

Can you show us gym leader battles ?

I would love helping you on the UI !
    Add me to skype : Zeak6464

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    cheer man

really interesting
    I really want to try this out :)

Back