• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to collect Pokemon games

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hey guys how are we all?

I started my pokemon collecting when i was about 11 and got a copy of leaf green and fire red. For some reason i have gotten a resurgence to start collecting. I'm Australian so I am only looking to collect Australian based games and i just want you guy's thoughts on certain tips to look out for when buying (I'm aware of the counterfeits lol) and if you know of a good place to get some besides Ebay lol.

Thanks guys,

Zuko.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey guys how are we all?

I started my pokemon collecting when i was about 11 and got a copy of leaf green and fire red. For some reason i have gotten a resurgence to start collecting. I'm Australian so I am only looking to collect Australian based games and i just want you guy's thoughts on certain tips to look out for when buying (I'm aware of the counterfeits lol) and if you know of a good place to get some besides Ebay lol.

Thanks guys,

Zuko.

Hey, Aussie here.

There are a bunch of sites I used for my collection: LukieGames, OzGameshop and just Amazon. The games are legit and I think the shipping didn't take too long. I did have to resort to Ebay for some of the harder games to get like Soul Silver; you just have to scrutinise the seller and the reviews. For some of the newer games, you could go to JB Hi-Fi or even just EBGames. If you go online, you could order some used copies from EB for relatively 'okay' prices. I didn't have much luck but you could also try Gumtree, but beware of shoddy quality.

Hope that helped a bit.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Thanks so much my man! I didn't know those three stores you listed were even a thing, your input is valuable, so thanks mate!

Back