• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] "Top Secret Project" Poke Job

Maedar

Banned
Years
  • I have seen a lot of odd assignments in the Poke Jobs section, many of which are a little cryptic about what Pokemon you need to send. However, I unlocked one called "Top Secret Project" from an unknown employer. No information is given (seeing as, well, it's secret) but it gives no info on what Pokemon to send. Is this supposed to be a "trial and error" thing or am I missing something?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have seen a lot of odd assignments in the Poke Jobs section, many of which are a little cryptic about what Pokemon you need to send. However, I unlocked one called "Top Secret Project" from an unknown employer. No information is given (seeing as, well, it's secret) but it gives no info on what Pokemon to send. Is this supposed to be a "trial and error" thing or am I missing something?

Not sure if you still don't know, but according to Serebii, ghost types are ideal for this PokeJob.

Back