• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Icarus.

Years
  • My name is Icarus, i'm somewhat a pokemon fan but not a fully one.
    I used to play it when i was younger, the DS games aside Black/White, i always kept up to date but didn't really play or beat the recent ones, i was gone for some years, though i came back recently around to check ORAS and the Sun/Moon Anime, didn't stay for too long too, but i still like the series, mainly Mystery Dungeon! (I also am fond of Moemon/Touhoumon)
    I'm planning on eventually finding one to play fully through, perhaps a good fangame or Black/White (since i heard it's the most explosive one in terms of plot)
    Aside that i draw, but if i'm here it would be nice to make friends, get recommendations, talk about pokemon, maybe i can get to like it even more again.

Also i like Lana, i have a nendoroid of her, fun fun isn't it.

Last edited:

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • It is a pleasure to meet you. I highly recommend Pokemon White or Black, or perhaps HeartGold/Soul Silver. I hope to see you around the forums!
    By the by, Lana is an excellent character so good tastes you have there.

Back