• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Partner Trainer

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
The event I've been doing is working, he's following me, but when I click on him to stop following him, he's still following. What do I do to stop?Sem título.png

Telemetius

Tele*
Years
I suppose it's because you did not create a new common event that calls pbRemoveDependency2 or pbDeregisterPartner. Take a look at the wiki or the follower example in the vanilla essentials.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Sem título.pngI've looked, I do not know what else to do. In the image that I sent what is missing? PbDeregisterPartner
PbRemoveDependency2? Where do I put it?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
It's a common event, in the database.
You must have edited it, because the default one (pictured below), does get rid of the partner trainer.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I want it all to stay in the only npc. I want the same npc that follows me when I say "no" it disappears, do you understand?
I'm trying everything

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 12, 2017
follower.pngCan someone help me with what I'm doing wrong?foller1.png It's always giving this error ...

Back