• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Version exclusives, Marshadow, Dusk Rockruff FT: Mythical Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for the following version exclusives & event Pokemon, preferably untouched:

- Passimian
    - Lunala
    - Oranguru
    - Drampa
    - American Mount Tensei Marshadow
    - American Thunder Fang (Dusk) Rockruff

I'm offering the following event Pokemon, all of which I got myself from events during Gen 4/5:

- American Gamestop (WIN2011) Celebi
    - American Gamestop Jirachi
    - American Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
    - American Toys 'R' Us Darkrai
    - American Toys 'R' Us Shaymin
    - American Toys 'R' Us Arceus
    - American Movie 14 Victini
    - American Plasma Genesect

You can post questions & offers here, or private message me. Thanks. ​

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hi, I'm looking for the following version exclusives & event Pokemon, preferably untouched:

- Passimian
    - Lunala
    - Oranguru
    - Drampa
    - American Mount Tensei Marshadow
    - American Thunder Fang (Dusk) Rockruff

I'm offering the following event Pokemon, all of which I got myself from events during Gen 4/5:

- American Gamestop Jirachi
    - American Toys 'R' Us Manaphy
    - American Toys 'R' Us Darkrai
    - American Toys 'R' Us Shaymin
    - American Toys 'R' Us Arceus
    - American Movie 14 Victini
    - American Plasma Genesect

You can post questions & offers here, or private message me. Thanks. ​
    Can you please tell me about your pokemon like their natures and IV's?

Taste of Tea

Hoenn confirmed
    Years
  • Hello there!

Just a heads up; I've removed the GameStop Celebi from your list as Celebi (with OT: GAMESTP) was never officially distributed. If you're worried about the legality of your other Pokemon, head over to Trade Corner's official hack check thread to remove any doubts you may have.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me. Happy trading!

I never said "GAMESTP" Celebi, though. I simply said Gamestop as in the place where it came from, which I also did for Jirachi on my list. I know that this Celebi has an OT of WIN2011, so I dunno why it was removed. You could've just asked me to clarify its details if you were confused.

Can you please tell me about your pokemon like their natures and IV's?

I dunno their IVs, but the natures are as follows:

- American Gamestop Jirachi Rash
    - American Toys 'R' Us Manaphy Calm
    - American Toys 'R' Us Darkrai Serious
    - American Toys 'R' Us Shaymin Mild
    - American Toys 'R' Us Arceus Modest
    - American Movie 14 Victini Hasty
    - American Plasma Genesect Jolly

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I never said "GAMESTP" Celebi, though. I simply said Gamestop as in the place where it came from, which I also did for Jirachi on my list. I know that this Celebi has an OT of WIN2011, so I dunno why it was removed. You could've just asked me to clarify its details if you were confused.

I am so sorry about that! I got a little mixed up because all of the other Pokemon have matching places of distribution according to their OT (GAMESTP Jirachi, TRU Darkrai, etc.).

I've gone ahead and re-added Celebi to the list (with a little clarification, if you don't mind). Thanks for being patient with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back