• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Oct 9, 2016
Is Ganesect suppose to be defeated??Game looped when he is defeated and hanged

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
Is Ganesect suppose to be defeated??Game looped when he is defeated and hanged

The game used to progress fine when he was fainted, but now it glitches there too? I was aware of bugs when you captured, ran away, but I was pretty sure defeating it wouldn't glitch out.

My computer is still not fixed, so I cannot patch anything.
If you're stuck in the encounter room, talk to the computer in the top right.

Years
Hey Jttyzzle,

Sorry for replying so late, but I had irl problems but from what I played it looks better then the official games and have tons of features and game-play i love everything :)

Jttyzzle

Years
Does anybody know where to evolve Magneton?

Sorry about the late reply, I can't check the game files right now, but I would try the Power Plant or Icepick Mt., if it doesn't evolve in either of those places chances are it just flew under the radar and I forgot to put in a place.

Hey can i post walkthrough of this game on youtube

Yeah, of course! Just link to the Pokecommunity thread here in the description and we're all good.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Speaking of evolutions, I'd like to see a list of Pokemon with changed evolution methods in the docs.

EDIT: I see something about a Link Stone on Tumblr. Can that thing be used to evolve Pokemon that normally evolve by trading?

Jttyzzle

Years
Speaking of evolutions, I'd like to see a list of Pokemon with changed evolution methods in the docs.

EDIT: I see something about a Link Stone on Tumblr. Can that thing be used to evolve Pokemon that normally evolve by trading?

Yep, the Link Stone is the only thing I've changed regarding evolutions.
Shelmet and Karrablast work just like normal trade evolutions now as well.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
When I played the game, there was quite a bit of cutoff on the various tiles, looking rather unappealing. Is this a bug or a bad download?

Also, I would be happy if you made the menu animations faster, same with the bar scrolling speed.

Jttyzzle

Years
When I played the game, there was quite a bit of cutoff on the various tiles, looking rather unappealing. Is this a bug or a bad download?

Also, I would be happy if you made the menu animations faster, same with the bar scrolling speed.

I know if you make the game a bigger screen size, some tiles weirdly get these bugs. I really don't know why that is. Try a different size and see if that works, and if that doesn't, it could have been a bad download or something.

As for the menus and stuff, that's moreso Essentials technical stuff. I might be able to make some things faster but for the most part they seem to be there to load stuff in.

Jttyzzle

Years
Hello everyone, sorry about the wait but I've finally fixed the Genesect Event issue.
The newest version 1.05 now allows the event to properly finish!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 25, 2017
I had that Genesect issue but got passed it. I just beat the Elite Four and now what? I can't get into the World Tournament building unless it's unfinished.

I really enjoyed playing this game otherwise, good job.

Jttyzzle

Years
I had that Genesect issue but got passed it. I just beat the Elite Four and now what? I can't get into the World Tournament building unless it's unfinished.

I really enjoyed playing this game otherwise, good job.

Take the train up to North Kamla for more content, I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 2, 2018
Could you pleeeeaaase add an IV checker? There's been a ton of posting on this site regarding how to implement visible IV, and as a super competitive person, and as this game has endgame content, I want to know if my pokemon is good, or if my pokemon sucks!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
Is there an Exp Share anywhere? Can't find the good or super rod anywhere either. I've talked to pretty much everyone. I'm at the Elite four and really don't feel like grinding everyone solo lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2017
Hi. I kind of having some problem right. I am stuck in the Program Error in Frozenpeak City. I am in the pc system, where there's a terminal with unknown languages. What do i need to do from here?

Jttyzzle

Years
Could you pleeeeaaase add an IV checker? There's been a ton of posting on this site regarding how to implement visible IV, and as a super competitive person, and as this game has endgame content, I want to know if my pokemon is good, or if my pokemon sucks!

Great idea, there's a more barebones IV checker in Treetrunk. I'll be sure to add something like this in the next update.

Is there an Exp Share anywhere? Can't find the good or super rod anywhere either. I've talked to pretty much everyone. I'm at the Elite four and really don't feel like grinding everyone solo lol

The EXP Share is in Treetrunk. The Good Rod is on Route 19, and the Super Rod is in Sunset City.

Hi. I kind of having some problem right. I am stuck in the Program Error in Frozenpeak City. I am in the pc system, where there's a terminal with unknown languages. What do i need to do from here?

There's a guide in the Google Doc for all the postgame content (spoilers) . There's no trick to the terminals though, just randomly guess till you find the correct combo.

-

I do have more content planned for anyone looking forward to more stuff though. I've taken a break from developing since the main release but playing Pokemon Moon has certainly re-invigorated my passion for Pokemon! There's the stuff I have in the planned features, but I've also got some ideas for a new Graphite City, and an event on the North Kamla train. No promises, but I've got a lot of ideas in my head right now for stuff I want to do. Hope you guys look forward to it!

Jttyzzle

Years
I've released a new update!
-Trainer rebattles and phone numbers
-You can now get Jt's phone number, at the Pokemon League, he has a few fun lines.
-You can get Brendan's phone number in the Mountain City event, he has some dialogue that changes throughout the game.
-Couple of minor balance changes here and there
-Updated to newest version of Elite Battle
-Vs Blue Ribbon Animation
-Fixed a bug at the Icepeak Event that would cause Chris to bug out when approaching the player
I've also begun work on the Pokemon World Tournament, expect that soon.
I'm going away for a few days, so dropping an update when I can't bugfix for a while is risky, but whatever, I'm doing it anyways.

Years
I've released a new update!
-Trainer rebattles and phone numbers
-You can now get Jt's phone number, at the Pokemon League, he has a few fun lines.
-You can get Brendan's phone number in the Mountain City event, he has some dialogue that changes throughout the game.
-Couple of minor balance changes here and there
-Updated to newest version of Elite Battle
-Vs Blue Ribbon Animation
-Fixed a bug at the Icepeak Event that would cause Chris to bug out when approaching the player
I've also begun work on the Pokemon World Tournament, expect that soon.
I'm going away for a few days, so dropping an update when I can't bugfix for a while is risky, but whatever, I'm doing it anyways.
Bro these updates sound pretty fun and happy thanksgiving

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hello,Love this fan game but I cant really Play much right now.I was in the 3rd gym(Sandveil gym) I attempted the Puzzle I fell the first try,Beat all the trainers and healed in the Center and came back.I attempted the Puzzle Again and I did it correctly But now I cant get to the spot Where the Boulder went down.

Back