• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiiii

UnfadingLight

Light Warrior
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Hello, I'm Mia, and I've been a fan of Pokemon since it made its way into the United States!

Besides Pokemon, my many obsessions include Fire Emblem, .hack, and of course, Dissidia Final Fantasy's Warrior of Light!

I hope to meet many wonderful new people here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Welcome to PC!

I've also been a fan since the beginning, with my first game being Pokemon Red. I also like Fire Emblem as well!

Feel free to reach out to ask any questions if you have any, or just wanna say hi too!

Years
heyoo Mia ~ only FF experience I have is FFXIV which I play very often lol, kinda seems like I've been missing out on some awesome stuff.

Have a very good time and do ask if you need help. o/

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I SEE FF AND FE, MAHH FAVORITE <3
Anyway, hello there Mia-chan and welcome to the world of Pokecommunity BAM BAM BAM~ Most of the people here are wonderful so don't worry, it's easy to find friend here and maybe you can start with me hehe feel free to poke a message. Anyway, enjoy your beautiful time here and stick with us always! Toodles!

Last edited:

Gummayberz

Breeder
Years
Hey, nice to meet you Mia. Fire Emblem is pretty awesome, especially with the updates they've been doing on Fire Emblem heroes and all the new characters you can get access to. Great to have you here.

Back