• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman Battle Network: WWW's Revenge RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • lol. If you haven't noticed that I'm one of the great lackeys of Alpha, then you are a fool. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

OOC: Now I'm out of character! No really, 2 villains should be enough. I mean, what better than having the two of us taking control of all of WWW? And MMBN 4's coming out soon. *yay...aya*

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • ok guys sorry, cause im sure ur probably peed off at me, u should thank shining light for reminding me!

It was a bright sunny day in ACDC and Lan was having lunch with Mayl, Yai and Dex when a boy with red hair came up to him.
    "Hi my name is David" said the boy, "my family is hosting a tournament in town next week and im just telling people to register, there is a fabulous prize! but i need help spreading the word!!"
    "ok! said Lan ill help spread the word!
    David and Lan went around to many people telling them about this tourney, and at the registration office.....

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • *Aerialman completed his final portion of registration for the new tournament in the ACDC square. If the rumours were true, then the prize for this tournament would be what his master was looking for all this time. This oppurtunity, he could not lose.*

Kent: Done yet?

Aerialman: Master, the registration have completed.

Kent: You're 20 seconds late. We cannot have that next time, understand?

Aerialman: Yes sire.

Kent: Have you contacted the lackeys in the Undernet yet?

Aerialman: Yes sire. They have given me the package.

Kent: Excellent. Jack out, we have much to do.

Last edited:

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • OCC:great, now i haven't been on in awhile...XD...anyways...it's in 1st person...oh, and i beat alpha on mmbn3! Yayness! and my character has a lime-green laptop, k?
    ----------------
    i walked down the street, ready to go home and sleep. then, i saw a sign...'Tournament to be held soon! hurry up and sign up!' wasn't tired anymore. i raced home; but...'Hey, what's with all the running? i thought you were tired!' Pheonix...duh! "I was, but they're having this tournament. i want you to sign up, 'k?" Pheonix seemed elated at this news. "Well, why didn't ya tell me so? Didn't ya bring your laptop with you?" Stating the obvious: "Let's think here, Pheonix...if i woulda had my laptop w/ me, you would have been jacked in already!" Pheonix: "oh, yeah..." Home! wonderful, glorious home! I bolted upstairs, turned on my laptop, and Jacked Pheonix on in.

(1st person as Pheonix)-Ah, home, sweet homepage...oh, right. tourney. i rushed to ACDC Square and gaped at the line! the horror! the extremely ong lines! the danger of the power going out! gack! oh well. i stood in line for, oh let's just say it's a good thing Navis don't sleep. but finally, i was done registering. "uh? Lil' Schu? you can jack me out now." no response. "Lil' Schu?" Zzz...Zzzz....HONK! ...oh, crud...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • WARNING HEAVY SPOILERS

*Aerialman headed for the undernet once again. This time, he went through the Scilab area. It was strange how such a large hole would still be around for so long. It would surely be some sort of security breach, or worst yet viruses from the Undernet would come through this breach to terrify the Scilab area.

It didn't matter to Aerialman. It was just a shortcut to the deeper parts of the Undernet. Within three minutes of leaving ACDC, hacking through Dex's security, taking the metro to scilab, going into the Undernet through scilab, he was in the deepest part of the Undernet, Undernet 7.

Aerialman went up to the statue in the centre, careful of not tripping any alarms and casuing a large flow of viruses to crash into him. He spoke.*

Aerialman: Serenade, I have the package.

*Voice*: Good Aerialman. It has been nice doing business with you.

*The owner of this voice came out of the shadows. It was not Serenade, for Serenade was a Navi of justice. It was Bass.*

Aerialman: So it is you.

Bass: Yes, lackey. It is I, the greatest of all Navis, defeated only once.

Aerialman: By a kid and his little Navi.

Bass: Silence! I wish for the bugfrags.

Aerialman: there's 300 more in the package.

Bass: Excellent.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2020
    Name:Diego Meiji
    Description:An adolecent With Yellow Pants Black Shoes And Yellow T-Shirt With Black Circle And Grey Goggles On
    Side(Lan or WWW):Lan
    Net Navi:Lilaman.EXE
    NN Description:He is a Custom Netnavi Made by Baryl Once He got to Scilab And He is a Godly Humanoid Net Navi Sworn To Obey Only me And Baryl/Colonel.EXE
    Navi Classification:He Wears A Red T-Shirt Green Goggles Black Cape He Is Red Haired And Has A God Like Warrior Personality
    Special Chip:He Uses C-Cannon And S-Divide Just Like Colonel.EXE But His Colors Of Attack Is Shadow Red For C-Cannon And Shadow Blue For S-Divide

Bay

Years
  • Oh wow, the last post here was back in 2004, before I became active here and I'm assuming both fanfic and RPs were in one section back then...

Yeah, gonna close this since I doubt this RP is active.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back