• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What have you been binging during lockdown?

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Any particular show or series you guys have been watching during this strange time? I really need some recommendations too, as I rarely watch TV and have been hankering after some kind of fantasy or thriller series to watch

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Not fantasy, but my 'slow-binge' in 2020 has been all 5 seasons of Chuck. Such a hybrid of genres - its a spy show, but there's also a lot of comedy, romance etc. and in some series there's an over-arching big villain but they still have time to do more stand-alone episodes.
    For an actual thriller, I can't recommend Killing Eve highly enough. Just brilliant. The Boys on Amazon is a great, albeit dark, twist on superhero conventions. Another on that platform that is only 6 episodes long is Good Omens: great leads in David Tennant and Michael Sheen, its a Terry Gilliam adaptation so it has its own somewhat unique sense of humour too.

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Not fantasy, but my 'slow-binge' in 2020 has been all 5 seasons of Chuck. Such a hybrid of genres - its a spy show, but there's also a lot of comedy, romance etc. and in some series there's an over-arching big villain but they still have time to do more stand-alone episodes.
    For an actual thriller, I can't recommend Killing Eve highly enough. Just brilliant. The Boys on Amazon is a great, albeit dark, twist on superhero conventions. Another on that platform that is only 6 episodes long is Good Omens: great leads in David Tennant and Michael Sheen, its a Terry Gilliam adaptation so it has its own somewhat unique sense of humour too.

I'll be sure to check out these!!!!

Back