• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Live Action Mr. Bean

Years
  • How many here grew up watching Rowan Atkinson do masterful physical comedy in the form of Mr. Bean? What did you think of his style?

I personally loved every episode, sucks that there were so few. My mom on the other hand would always comment that I shouldn't be watching the stuff because according to her "This stuff makes you stupid!" Even as a toddler I found that to be an amusing thought, because it wasn't like I was gonna go out and do Mr. Bean things irl or anything. It was just a nice, harmless, & fun show to watch when nothing else was on. My favorite scene had to be where he was pretending to be the barber when the real one was taking a phone call, and he literally shaved a kids hair into a reverse mohawk. It cracked me up when the kid actually liked it, and the mom came barging back in when she noticed lmao.

Would love to hear everyone else's thoughts!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    yeah, he was seriously chaplinesque but in his own idiosyncratic way

Back