• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • Compared in Minin and Plusle? Its basically the pikachu of the game, so thats why lol.

Editted the first page with newer information and a new look! Keep an eye out for some new juicy info!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks Aqua! The Side-Stairs were actually an accident code I made but when I tested it, they ended up working just like the Side Stairs from D/P XD It was a good surprise lol.

MAJOR updates to the main page, including new information and awsome new icons to spiff up the page! Thanks to Avatar for changing the thread title as well ^___^

Remember guys, I'm OPEN to PMs sent to me with questions about the game, and they'll be featured in the next issue (Your names will be included, and keep in mind that this advertisement is on 5 other Forums!). I only have 5 slots for the Questionare sector of next week's Issue, so hurry and send in your questions!

See you later guys, now I'm off to gathering up next week's surprise Pokemon Shadow <3333

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I love the magazine like screenshot, it is so unique. I am looking
    forward for the next stuff you have to offer.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks Chronic Nightmare ^__^

Still no questions? I need them by Wednesday. So far I have 2 slots filled from requests from the other boards. Some nice questions too lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2008
    HI

I just read this forum today and saw all of the cool features.
    Oh and i was wonder if you are going to integrate your starter pokemon following you like in pokemon yellow? And when are you going to release a photo of the PDA?

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I just read this forum today and saw all of the cool features.
    Oh and i was wonder if you are going to integrate your starter pokemon following you like in pokemon yellow? And when are you going to release a photo of the PDA?

Ahhh >___<; You should have sent it by PM, but thats a good suggestion and question <3 We shall see, and I'll add that to next weeks issue lol.

It will be soon, right now I'm working on the regular features. Thanks for the comment ^_^

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Thanks Aqua! The Side-Stairs were actually an accident code I made but when I tested it, they ended up working just like the Side Stairs from D/P XD It was a good surprise lol.
    Yeah, but those it like zoom in or out or something like the real thing from DP? Cause that would be cool! And does it make your player walk to the side stair by walking up or down left or right or even like DP slanted! Or does it sometimes make your player float in air like he or she's a bit high up from the stair?
    ^ _ ^

Last edited:

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • The zooming part is really impossible on Rm2k3, but it does make your player walk up diagonally up the stairs like him/her is actually walking up the side stairs. They look real enough for me lol.

>_< These are good questions, but keep them in the PMs! Then I can show them on the issue for next week!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys. I'm working on the latest town, and I'm STILL not getting any questions from you guys!

Note: I'll be gone all next week so dont be expecting any updates. and Staff, please dont lock this during my abscense >_<

See you later guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I'm still waiting for update...
    ~Manaphy~, you "dissappear" for quite a long time...I'm sure you will give us a "Huge Surprise" that you work in these days...

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Wow, I really like this so far Manaphy, and I also like that name, Outa, a great name for an island/region.

Look'n forward to more updates!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yea; I think the creator will do it when he/she wants
    Soon is better than never :)^^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Hey look, comments XD I'm currently working to find another game system v_v Rm2k3 is just not doing it. So until then, updates will remain null.

Thanks for the support everyone ^___^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Because it costs money and I have required things I need for Christmas more so than RMXP. Basically things to help my hopeful art career.

Thanks for the comment ^-^

Oh, and by the way, I've already seen someone with a hack preview that looks EXACTLY like a screenshot I took from Rosalie Town with the hop ledge stairs and the exact format. I'm just saying this now: DO NOT steal any of our ideas or I'll stop the project and hunt you all down D< -pulls out revolver-

Back