• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon NeoEras" _ The Tropical Adventure

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • Pokemon Neo Eras
    [The Tropical Adventure]

Hello fellow members of Pokemon Community Forums. Many of you may know me as Kamon, the one
    who previously ran the frontier project of Pokemon Generations, using custom graphics based off of the
    new hit D/P. As time faded, my staff disappeared, and my scripter vanished, thus causing me to loose
    hope and interest in continuing the project. Over time, I collected my database of pokemon sprites, and by
    looking at all of the hard work we put into this game, I decided to begin it once more, however this time starting
    out with the basics, but wow people with how close it will be to a real Pokemon game. Pokemon Neo Eras will be
    set in a brand new region, completely unique of it's attributes, and set far away from the major production regions
    we know as Kanto Region, Johto Region, and the Hoenn Region.

The game begins with you as a young hero beginning your journey as a trainer to explore the Outa Region, and
    hopefully someday becoming a well known pokemon master throughout the major nations. This Game will take
    you through a secluded Region full of nature reserves and beautiful beaches, as you defeat the eight gym leaders
    and work your way to the League.

The Era's Crew

~Manaphy~ - Project Director - Mapper
    SkySlayer - Co-Head - Head Scripter

Do you want to help with Pokemon Neo Eras? PM me with what you can do to contribute and you can become apart of the staff!

Story

Your life has been quite regular living in a small island community off the shores of Outa. Your father is a
    renkown Pokemon Professor of a far off region, and thus he is rarely home. After a conclusion that your
    father will be moving into his lab permanently, your family decides to sell the house, and move to a small
    secluded town in the southern hemisphere of Outa. After moving into Ophia Town, you begin to tour the
    small town and meet the community, soon leading you to meeting Professor Elliwood's middle son, who's
    awaiting his return from his field work in Route 1. After meeting up with the professor's son in the lab, he
    soon decides to take a bag with PokeBalls out to Route 1 so he could go see whats taking so long. He offer's
    you to come along, seeking adventure you do so, and thus you meet up with Professor Elliwood. After a breif
    conversation, you appear back in the lab, with the Professor offering you to take a Pokemon and begin a quest
    through Outa. Accepting, your soon on your way to venturing out into the wild.

I wouldnt want to give off too much information on the story, but lets say that not only is there an evil team
    behind the scenes, but things get tricky when Outa is plunged into mahem as the weather begins to destroy
    the region with it's vicious rage.

-Features-

150 new Pokemon!
    New Characters (Both Male and Female)
    A New Story and new alliances!
    An entire new Region to explore!
    Exploring Outa inside and out with new HMs!
    PokePalm, a unique PDA complete with all the latest gear
    Explore Places in other regions with upgraded maps and changes (Including Vermillion City, more as well!!)
    Catching New Old Pokemon in all new ways!
    Cool all new ways to capture all previous Legendaries in a barrage of ways! (Mew's Jungle is revealed!)
    Special Appearances from Characters in the past series!

The Tropical Shores of Outa

-The Outa Region
    ~~ Northwest of the Orange Islands
    ~~South of Hoenn
    ~~Southwest of Johto

Welcome to the the amazingly diverse Outa Region. This Region is very different from the
    other regions because of its separation from the rest of the world. Outa is an expansive
    island region (much like Hoenn) located around the central equator of the Pokemon World
    where many tropical beaches and jungles engulf this tropical region with various forests and meadows that cover
    the inner lands. From Frosty Mountain tops to Islands that only appear on the Red Moon, the Outa
    Region
    is full of new secrets for you to discover!

Screenshot Gallery

Everything regarding ScreenShots to updates will be stored here. Keep an eye out!

Spoiler:

General Information
    Program: Rm2k3 // RPG Maker 2003
    Credits: Game Scripts to SkySlayer and Krypton Knight, Palm Trees to Remy, Tile Style to KyleDove, Pokemon Trozie Icons to Pokemon Elite 2000.

Thanks to the Following:
    -SkySlayer for keeping me motivated through my times of darkness =p
    -Sergio for inspiring through his awsome hack Pokemon Naranja (Check it out!)
    -Avatar for changing the thread title! (Thanks Man ^^)
    -All the great supporters posting in the thread keeping me motivated ^__^
    -MetaMew of Pokemon Weather for originally inspiring to create my own Fangame many years ago

Last edited:
    Years
  • You can't run the game with the executable file alone, you need to include the entire folder.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Very nice screenshots. Hope your
    game will be very entertaining.

-ChronicNightmare-

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks ChronicNightmare.

Any questions, comments, critques? I'm pretty much open to anything. Oh, and for those of you wondering, the sillouhuette will be revealed this Friday, and at that time there will be three new screenshots.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • What exactly can you do?

Any and all help is appreciated ^^ Staff Applications are welcome as long as you can contribute in some way to help.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I'll discuss things with the staff. If anything, maps are pretty well called by me, already got lots of areas planned out.

Just as a general reference, this project has been in pre planning for 5 months lol

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I can help in spriting.
    Trust me! If you need help, contact me anytime.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • If there is anything we really need that is custom Trainers with custom Charsets. Those, and some literal Dialog for random people lol.

I'll have to find a list of things we need done, but thanks for the support, guys! I'll make sure and make the next update well worth the wait!

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • To keep things rolling, today I will release a preview Screenshot of a new route never seen before. More screenshots are to come, this is only giving a quick clip of the top half.

::News::

-RAWR! I'm working on uploading the Demo but I end up deleting things and having to restore more files XD. It should be up either later tonight, or hopefully tomorrow (I'm still adding random tidbits to make it a bit more interesting).

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Thanks ^^'

Keep the comments coming guys. Good support leads to me revealing more lol. Even though this project most likely looks small and boring, eventually I might reveal some awsome new Pokemon and some cool maps XD

skyslayer

Banned
    Years
  • aww...I wanted to post first :P

Anyway awesome game dude, I'll be checking on this often. Just about the rain.... you should use the tint screen commands to make the backgorund a bit darker, that way it'll look more like pokemon

Anyway, I support this game, keep up the awesome work!!

~SkySlayer

Back