• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(I don't know if i can do this but i'm gonna do it anyway!)looking for 1x1 rp partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_kitsune_rioku

Lugia the gaurdain of the sea
Years
  • I don't know if this is okay but i'm going to do it anyway.....and since there are no recruitment threads or a place where you can make a thread asking for an rp partner...i decided to make one.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    well here's some info on me. I'm a semiliterate female and type about 3-9 lines on a post reply i don't expect the same from you but it would be nice.
    My rules....
    1)the one and only one: NO SEX!
    ==========================================================
    here are the rp's I do
    Anime(made up or curently on t.v.)
    Fantasy
    Angel/demon
    Vampire
    Hero
    Elemental
    School for the gifted
    Pokemon!!
    i do more i just can't think of them right now >_<
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><<><><><><>><

Years
  • I'm not sure if I understand what the purpose of this thread is. >.>

Are you asking for an RP partner, or did you make a thread for people to ask for RP partners?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    He's asking for an RP partner for a 1x1 RP, which means only two people participate in the Roleplay.

And, I'm not sure this is best place to ask that sort of question. PC is usually very group Roleplaying oriented, but that's just my experience. Good luck on finding a partner!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back