• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Speedhacking Event

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
  • Only one entrie?! I'm not entering because I found out about this today (no insulting me!), but come on guys! All you guys are doing are chatting! The asking questions are okay. But chatting, I'm not sure!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
    Years
  • Hacker: Cutlerine

ROM Base: Leaf Green

Title of Hack: A Grand Day Out

Storyline Plot: Upon seeing Team Rocket try to blow up Route 1, you attempt to find out what they're doing and why. Along the way, you encounter idiots, references and utter stupidity. Also betrayal, and maybe some irony, if you're lucky.

Credits: LU-HO (A-Map), HackMew (XSE, Overworld Editor RE)

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Download Below

Phew. I started making this last night, and it's all right for about sixteen hours' work. I must never, ever try and make a hack in that space of time ever again.

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I guess Speedhacking was too rushed and such. Although you had about a week, I guess this wasn't as successful as the other hosts planned out. There won't be judging two hacks (lol, that'd be pretty weird), so the staff will just hand out a participation emblem to DrFuji and Cutlerine.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    If I known it was a basic hack I would have entered, But you said we have to do a whole hack in 4 days :)

Back