• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

I'm not as familiar with Pokemon as some. I just started Black and it's my first and the only episodes of the show I've seen are from season 1 when it first aired!

What's this about font? I'm confused lol

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years

If could just be my computer not showing the font correctly when I edit my posts on my screen. Either way, its not that big of an issue. Oops I sent the same post twice. (I don't know how though.)

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years

Probably, doesn't look like anyone else is on. I assume it has something to do with one of the movies, maybe.

I'll be back in 30 minutes something on TV I wanna watch.

Last edited:

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

He did it for Pokemon: The Movie 2000. It played during the closing credits

Weird Al is great..I have all 13 of his albums

Last edited:
    Years

You need to edit your last few posts guys cos I checked and this was the number I'm supposed to have here.

Just wanted to point out you skipped a number.

Years

Yeah, I was reeling over the fact I am failing in my work education studies and I have to do work experience in the environment I hate the most - a factory.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

Ah, factory work...so monotonous. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of that experience....from washing football helmets to packaging Post Office moving guides to assembling automobile taillights. All of them made me feel dead inside!

If it weren't for the constant jukebox playing in my brain, I would have gone crazy.

Years

I wonder if anyone has seen how funny Diab_Low's avatar/signature is?

It's got a hidden message in it, like the hashtag joke in mine.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

If it has anything to do with political humor, government related, internet memes, or things happening that are not in the US (or some things that are) I can pretty much guarantee I won't get it lol

I think there's a huge echo in here tonite...

Helllooooo [ooooo] [oooooo] [oooo] [ooooo]

Yup, this thread seems to be very empty

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back