• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Ad Links

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Are they stuck in that blue color? On some darker themes they can make words really hard to downright impossible to read. Can they be modified for each theme or is that beyond the control of PC staff?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I never had that problem in my end, probably because I have adblock. Do you have that installed?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I never had that problem in my end, probably because I have adblock. Do you have that installed?
    I do, but I tend to whitelist websites that I enjoy and can't support with money by supporting them with ad revenue.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Can you take a screenshot for me?
    There was one theme I was using where it made it relatively difficult, when I remember which one it was, I'll add a screenshot here.

EDIT: I was using Darkness Prevails Once More. Looking now, it's not that difficult to read. It might just have been my eyes/screen at the time. A little more contrast would be nice, but it is pretty legible now that I look at it again.

Back