• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Complex Game of Musical Chairs [BidoofFTW is the Victor]

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

A COMPLEX GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS
The Liar Game​

DAY EIGHT
The voting phase has ended!

Well, it seems this will be an easy win for BidoofFTW and company as there isn't any resistance from other people.

Oh well, here's the vote tally:

* BidoofFTW - 6 votes * (LEADER removes #6)
[Abstain/No vote] - L'Belle, Sparkin, Miah, Desinishon

Sparkin, BidoofFTW, Pecilia, and Salzorrah

Who will be the greatest winner of them all?

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 3, 2017.

5 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, #9, #10, and #6 for the moment.

Rules
  1. The Pokecommunity and Underground rules apply here.
  2. Outside Communication is the major point of the game. If you wish to engage in Outside Communication, DM me and I will arrange a specified chat / server for involved individuals.
  3. You can abstain as many times as you want in the game, however, you must inform me if you wish to do so. Votes for the leader selection are to be formatted as [Vote] Player. Non bolded votes will not be counted. All votes are to be sent via DM.
  4. You are required to submit an action to sit on a chair in every day phase if you have a legal chair. Sitting on a chair is formatted as [Sit] Chair Number. Non bolded actions will not be counted. All chair actions are to be sent via DM.
  5. All transactions are organized through me via DM or via specified Discord chats. You may contact me via Meteor Admin Divergent#9501. Questions and other related information will only be entertained there; actions or questions done through PM will not be entertained.
  6. Day phases last 24 hours while Night phases last 24 hours..
  7. Live, laugh, and have fun in this game of betrayal and alliances!
Players
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as your Game Moderator​

1. BidoofFTW
2. Desox [demoted to Extra status]
3. Salzorrah
4. L'Belle [demoted to Extra status]
5. Pecilia
6. Nakuzami [demoted to Extra status]
7. Sparkin
8. Neko Maid Kapper [demoted to Extra status]
9. Miah [demoted to Extra status]
10. Desinishon [demoted to Extra status]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

NIGHT EIGHT
//*P1-1453 P057 3rR0r*//

Error.404.Sparkin.not.found

EnDGame izz neAR

Vote for the person whom you want to be the Leader and to make things efficient, also select the number of the chair you'd like to be removed if ever you get elected as Leader. Send in your responses individually via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so.

4 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, #9, #10, #6, and #13 for the moment.

Rules
  2. Outside Communication is the major point of the game. If you wish to engage in Outside Communication, DM me and I will arrange a specified chat / server for involved individuals.
  3. You can abstain as many times as you want in the game, however, you must inform me if you wish to do so. Votes for the leader selection are to be formatted as [Vote] Player. Non bolded votes will not be counted. All votes are to be sent via DM.
  4. You are required to submit an action to sit on a chair in every day phase if you have a legal chair. Sitting on a chair is formatted as [Sit] Chair Number. Non bolded actions will not be counted. All chair actions are to be sent via DM.
  5. All transactions are organized through me via DM or via specified Discord chats. You may contact me via Meteor Admin Divergent#9501. Questions and other related information will only be entertained there; actions or questions done through PM will not be entertained.
Players

1. BidoofFTW
3. Salzorrah
5. Pecilia
7. Sparkin [demoted to Extra status]
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

DAY NINE

Sorry, forgot to update due to school responsibilities. I'll be making the official post later.

For now, Doof won with 5 votes and eliminates chair 14. 2 votes are given to Salzorrah and 1 vote to Pecilia.

Find a chair. Thanks.

Select the Chair Number you will be sitting on for this phase. Send in your responses via Discord. You have 24 hours to do so. Phase ends at 12:30 PM GMT, January 19, 2017.

3 chairs in the field right now. The removed chairs are #7, #1, #2, #4, #5, #8, #9, #10, #6, #13, and #14 for the moment.

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW
3. Salzorrah
5. Pecilia
Spoiler:

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years

The Liar Game​

EPILOGUE
Good day, everyone! I've recently been busy with some of the other Liar Games our organization has been hosting, thus, I've relatively been silent and late to the party, but here we are at the end of Day Nine which has been very short in comparison to the almost eternal Night Eight.

= Scene On =

Salzorrah and Pecilia talked in between the cover of the trees. "It seems that our plan to take over the votes was a failure." Pecilia said.

"I suppose it has." Salzorrah replied. "We should have resisted earlier when the others still weren't too attached with supporting BidoofFTW."

"I don't think we can fight anymore." Pecilia sighed. "Let's go to Doof and officially surrender. At least we have 1 BidoofFTW Coin."

Salzorrah and Pecilia approached BidoofFTW who had two chairs left on his hand. "We cede." They said. "Good game, well played."

= Scene Off =

And, we now have it folks, BidoofFTW is the last player remaining. All coins belonging to BidoofFTW will be credited. It seems he has been generous ~

Here we have it folks; the rankings:

1st Place with 11 BidoofFTW Coins: BidoofFTW
2nd Place with 6 BidoofFTW Coins: Desox
3rd Place with 1 BidoofFTW Coin: Salzorrah, Pecilia, Miah, Neko Maid Kapper, Nakuzami
No rank: Sparkin, L'Belle, Desinishon

Thanks for playing and I hope you enjoyed!

Details are posted in the next lines.

LEADER ELECTIONS:
Spoiler:

MOVEMENT OF CHAIRS
Spoiler:

MOVEMENT OF COINS:
Spoiler:

Rules
Players

1. BidoofFTW [Survivor]
3. Salzorrah [demoted to Extra status]
5. Pecilia [demoted to Extra status]

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Our failure is that we failed to give coins to anyone but each other haha

I mean I couldve dragged the game on, but tbh it's not worth it. Atleast we still have our coins haha gg doof

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Lmao it was funny when people kept giving me coins to vote for d00f even though I wouldn't have been voting for anyone else anyways

good thing I gave him my chair and let him survive haha

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Honestly didn't expect to have as much fun with this game as I did, gg all :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Spoiler: doof wanting to quit before I gave him my chair anyways
XNjk6hb.png

jRRS6Z2.png

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
i mean political-style games are usually the death of me

luckily the politics was kind of over at that point

Back