• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] A sprite shows up on the map from nowhere

Years
  • Hello guys, I'm working on a fire red hack and I made a connection between pewter city and the route 21. When I arrive at route 21 (from pewter city), an OW sprite shows up in pewter city, it's the character from pallet town who says "technology is incredible...blablabla".

I don't know why this happens, but I know that the route 21 is originally connected to pallet town, then maybe the game "believes" that the route 21 still connects to pallet town (whereas I deleted this connection of course).

It's the first time that I meet such a bug, I've tried to mess with the level scripts, map connections, events, I can't find the way to fix this. Do you have any clue ?

Back