• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Question] help

Hanu P

DRAGON GOD<3
Years
i inserted a new back sprite and i am getting this visual error in game....please help

see the back-sprite
and error

Attachments

• freesnippingtool.com_capture_20200827122034.png
    freesnippingtool.com_capture_20200827122034.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 10
  • trback000.png
    trback000.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 5

Hanu P

DRAGON GOD<3
Years
for that there is difference in size (mine is gen 4 style while red's is gen 3 style)

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Consider each part of the sprite its own frame that is the same size as the height of the whole graphic. Then align using each other as a reference.
Also did it for you.

Attachments

• Sprite-0002.png
    Sprite-0002.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
Back