• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hawthorn Version

Do you like the current region map for the Oku region?

• Total voters

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
  • I see that you updated your first post with my bad userbar. I noticed that i spelled Hawthorn in the userbar wrong. So here is the corrected one.
    previewbjn.png

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • ok sure ill give it a shot heres somenames off the top of my head bearing in mind im not 2 creative lol ;)

greentree town
    eruption city these suck lol bet hey worth a shot 2 help
    (random made up name) pankita town
    hawthorn town

hehe not much help because there not any good is there anything else i can help with?

Jirachification

Head of Wish Maker Productions
    Years
  • I definitely like Greentree Town. :D Hmm...I'd love to hear your plot ideas. The ATA is the criminal organization that was responsible for the robbery at the laboratory. I need ideas of what their plans are. Possibly some legendary Pokémon they want to control or something?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • how about the ATA want to catch all of the most powerful pokemon in the region to start attacking all people who are trying to stop the ATA kinda like shadow pokemon but theyre just mistreated pokemon maybe ater you battle a grunt of the ATA the misstreated pokemon wants to join your party that would be cool dont you think well tell me what you think :D

thanks

~kian

Jirachification

Years
  • I like the idea, however I'm not sure it would work out. It could be possible to have that Pokémon join your party early in the game when you have room in your party, but pretty soon all 6 slots will be filled up. In order for you to get that Pokémon, you would have to find a PC and maker room, but it wouldn't make much sense for the Pokémon to be sitting there while you go off and make room. Also, I don't think the grunt would take kindly to "stealing" his Pokémon from him. However, I do think we can work something like this into the game, assuming we do it like Porygon in Pokémon Platinum. The man in Veilstone city said he found it and he thought it was trying to escape from Team Galactic.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • i got an idea to make it work after you battle he'll say something like : this pokemon's useless i dont want this useless thing (puts it back into a pokeball and throws it you go and find it then its transffered into the pc)? :)

thanks

~kian

Last edited:

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • yep its cool isnt it :D i always wanted that in the game and hopefully others will to :D well good luck ill try and help with more ideas and some pokemon that they could throw away :D wooohooo cant wait now if you put this in the game

thanks

~kian

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    I do have some questions, do you have any plans to have Pokemon that evolve by trading, and how will they evolve ie. regular way, level, leveling up with item?
    And if you want an idea for what the villians want they could want to take over the region and then the world, use some legendary psychic Pokemon to control the people of the region to do their bidding, gym leaders, rivals, and maybe even the Elite Four, as the player will have to stop this attempt and eventual success of this plan, but just a thought.

Jirachification

Years
  • I plan to change to the Pokémon that evolve by trading to evolve in some other manner. And about the villains, I like your idea. I'm thinking I will incorporate that into the game. Thank you for your idea :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    well thanks for your explaination, I always find that question to be one of the most interesting, and good luck

Jirachification

Years
  • After 5 days, I am back again so I can resume my work on the project. Theres a lot of work to do, but I hope I can get it all done. If anyone has ideas, feel free to post them here or PM me!

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • just an idea for the egg maybe it could be a dark pokemon by this i mean an evil dark pokemon not shadow just dark/evil :) theres never any dark pokemon eggs

Back