• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Spreadsheet can be found here

Points are as follows:

10 to Nakuzami (N0)
30 to Salzorrah, Desinishon, mew_nani & Bardothren (Factional win)
20 to Abby (GM)
15 points MVP extra to Bardothren, who managed to survive consecutive lylo, and maintain a towny presence throughout

EDIT: also giving Bard 10 hardclaiming bonus points!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
So here's some fun quotes from the mafia chat!
Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
damn, what made you think i'm cloud birb lol.

anway, MVP well deserved. that silence at the beginning was a very good tactic.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Abby, someday I will kill you. With salt, and fire, and smoke, and several different spices. And then I will eat your barbecued corpse and I'll chase it down with some pop and a side of fries. And then after that I'll use your bones to make a monument as a warning to others.

also this is meant as a joke, it's ok

Honestly this game was super fun, and it was also by far the hardest game I've ever played... for all the wrong reasons. I again am very sorry guys for all the stuff that happened; I was worried to death I messed my mafia buds up. But still I had a really good time, and I'd be honored if we could all meet up again in another game and have fun. Also great job Bard, I knew you could do it. ^^

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
Of course it was Bard... :(

Well played though! I had fun in this game

Would have much preferred a lynch on Nani D4 instead of Home, I would have tried to make an argument for it too but didn't have enough time to keep posting during my lunch break that day... Also Nagi was totally right about Bard... and here I was seriously starting to think Ash was really scum near the end.

Also LOL those quotes. I also kind of want to be on a mafia team with Nani now at some point, I don't remember actually being on a team with her before!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Of course it was Bard... :(

Well played though! I had fun in this game

Would have much preferred a lynch on Nani D4 instead of Home, I would have tried to make an argument for it too but didn't have enough time to keep posting during my lunch break that day... Also Nagi was totally right about Bard... and here I was seriously starting to think Ash was really scum near the end.

Also LOL those quotes. I also kind of want to be on a mafia team with Nani now at some point, I don't remember actually being on a team with her before!

hated the vote on me. :( wasn't there when it formed so I had no chance to defend myself. it was the night I was supposed to proect purp too. :(

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Whoah. The game could have totally turned around if you weren't lynched. I chose to shoot Desi at first, but then I changed my mind and was going to shoot Nani. Damn. Nice job, though, guys!

Sparkin

Nice one, bard. But I just wished things wouldn't be this way. The one I was supposed to protect wasn't Desi though.

Back