• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birb Mafia [Endgame!]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hahah actually nani i feel like your irl stuff made it harder cause it meant less posts for us to read from. Although i voted you cause bard voted nagi im glad i went for that split.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Phew! Thank God I switched my vote. Alright Jolt, let's get this day over with.
    Really? I go through the trouble of hamming it up and making a smart aleck comment and your first thought is "meh"? Maybe I should have ate YOU first! :|

Least you could do is acknowledge me!

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
  • Okay, I'll admit your reveal was kind of funny. The "no brains" part irked me, since I'm one of those braindead idiots, but it's still funny.

EDIT: if this is another false claim, I am going to tear my hair out... even though I'm going bald already ;-;

Well what did you expect? I'm a bloodthirsty killer/cannibal, why should I bother to be nice about it? ^_^

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Day 7!

Two mafia. Three town. Any misstep and they were to lose. It started off slow, each giving a case, with accusations going towards 2. Nani & Nagi. One vote on one, one on the other. Then a second. Then it got tied, with only one left to vote, but the night was imminent. What was to happen?

Nani claimed mafia.

Nani has been Killed! She was the Diaper Birb

24 hours to submit any Actions!

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Going 2 days without voting may result in you being removed for inactivity.

* Keep discussion within the thread, or the discord servers for this game.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

* Send your night actions to me on Discord (Babby#1521).

* You may NOT abstain. Changing votes is fine though!

*In the event of a tie, the player lynched will be RNG'd.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Radiating as The Edgy Birb Lynched D2
    HyperMorian as The Sea birb Killed N1
    SirDolan as The Hot birb Lynched D1
    Sparkin as The Cold Birb Lynched D5​
    Bardothren
    Ash
    NightKrow as The Spicy Birb Killed N3
    mew_nani as The Diaper birb Lynched D7
    Home as The Cloud Birb Lynched D4
    Uzumaki Naruto as The Hat Birb Lynched D6
    purplecicada as The Leaf Birb Killed N4​
    Noraxia
    tokyodrift as The Night Birb Killed N6
    Fletch as The 'MERICA birb Killed N5
    Salzorrah as The Hard Birb Lynched D3
    Nakuzami Killed N0​
    Superjolt

[QUO=Radiating;9637776]Count me in![/QUOTE]

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pokémon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUO=SirDolan;9637815]eeeeeeeeeeeeee count me in! :D[/QUOTE]

[QUE=Sparkin;9638192]Cool! Count me in :DDD[/QUOTE]

If you need people, count me in. I promise to be nice to all the newcomers.

I'm here if you need people! We can just say I'm rusty it's been a while :')

[QUO=NightKrow;9638334]OMG gib me hat birb!

it says beginner's but I suck at mafia anyways soooo :/[/QUOTE]

Hey can I be grandma birb?

iu

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

[QTE=Home;9638581]in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol[/QUOTE]

If you need any more, count me in then :D

[QTE=purplecicada;9638735]ME PL0X[/QUOTE]

[Q=Aaron;9638747]Copy that for me please![/QUOTE]

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

[QTE=Fletch;9638772]No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in[/QUOTE]

[QUO=Salzorrah;9638828]BIRB.[/QUOTE]

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

mew_nani

Years
  • I almost made it to the end... and I regret absolutely nothing!

tumblr_mes83rstkA1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:^^:pink_boogie:

Have fun suckers! ^_^

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Day 8!

Struck down with the force of a head smash, Superjolt was to be the final target of the evil birbs. As the ded birb stood over the corpse, it smirked, eyes glinting a crimson red. There was to be one victor or two, the ultimate game of chance.

SuperJolt has been Killed! He was the Plain Birb

48 hours to submit any Votes!

Rules!

* Follow all Pokécommunity wide rules.

* When you vote, format it as some variation of [LYNCH]Player Things like KILL or VOTE are acceptable too.

* Upon death, you are allowed one death post. You may not reveal any game related information here.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Bardothren
    Ash
    Noraxia
    Nakuzami Killed N0
    Superjolt as The Plain Birb Killed N7​

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pokémon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

Hey can I be grandma birb?

iu

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet

[QTE=Home;9638581]in if possible. I don't have discord access though. SO can I send NA on PM? lol[/QUOTE]

If you need any more, count me in then :D

Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.

[QTE=Fletch;9638772]No offence but this is not Birb mafia without Spicy Birb. I'm in[/QUOTE]

[QUOE=Nakuzami;96391]joining just to make sure leaf birb is in this shit[/QUOTE]

I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last time i was the hammer i misclicked i never wanted to be the hammer again oh my god.

Im like 90% sure its nagi but im going to reread both yours and nagi's posts just in case.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hey, would prefer a bit more activity here...

Years
  • so, i'm sorry, people constantly complaining that there were no posts made me assume that, you know, there were no new posts. but in the end, i guess my hunch was right. Bardothren is the final mafia, if Ash is truly confirmed inno. and Bard claimed a vanilla role just as well. presumably Naku's role then, hm?

i also don't understand; why do you think it was scummy of me to suss out who were going to vote the next day? i just about fully accepted my fate, and that we would lose the game, but just in case you managed not to, i figured i'd voice my final concerns, since i expected to be killed immediately should i be confirmed innocent.
    on that note, it baffles me that Bardothren still intends to question my claim, but then I guess it's the only choice he has at this point.

[VOTE] Bardothren

i realise he put up a beautiful air of honesty and reliability with that final comment, but clearly the only reason he's so determined to help anymore is because he's so close to winning. i'm surprised we even got this far, but of course i'll offer my full cooperation too. if there's anything you find in my old posts that i haven't addressed already, feel free to ask. i realise i haven't exactly been reliable posting but i'd be very salty if we lost now, especially after getting Superjolt's faith... so i'll deliver.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry about my lack of activity for this ending. I got kittens and then I had a dinner reservation after work at Disney yesterday so the last few days have been really busy. I've yet to read through bard's post but there's one thing that actually has been bothering me a little.

What are your reasons for me being 100% innocent? I know it's a weird question but a thought crossed my mind (because technically I'm not 100% confirmed) so I want to hear your answers.

Years
  • Now we just have to wait for Ash...

But I do have a question for you. If you had "a hunch" about my guilt, why were you significantly more focused on scumreading me than Nani yeaterday? To me, it seems like you were setting up this final showdown.

honestly my scumreading you was a passing remark at best. maybe for some reason it was a shock to you that i even mentioned it, but i really don't understand why you choose to hone in on that one aspect of my post so deeply, when overall it was just me stating my defence. it was obvious to everyone the main order of business was to lynch Nani, and my vote reflected such.
    apart from that, i just explained that i thought it was a good idea to speak my mind... especially since i didn't expect to live until today.

What are your reasons for me being 100% innocent? I know it's a weird question but a thought crossed my mind (because technically I'm not 100% confirmed) so I want to hear your answers.

i'm not sure actually. are you confirmed inno? it's entirely possible that i haven't been keeping up with the facts properly, so i may have missed whatever crucial information disproves this, but we don't know which role died N0, do we? so couldn't it have been the case that Naku was Magic Birb?

to be fair i feel that chance is slim, since i believe you were among the first to claim, which would have been risky for mafia since you may very well have been lynched just so we could get a reveal in hindsight. but when you ask so directly i end up getting nervous that i'll look like an idiot when you hammer and both of us are inno, lol

Years
  • To address your first paragraph, that scumreading me was a "passing remark," I'll put all the times you scumread Nani in italics and scumread me in bold.

...huh. I could've sworn you did more than that. I suppose you only made one post the whole day, so... guess I overreacted. That still doesn't change the fact that A: you took a stab at me when I was pointing out the flaws in both arguments and B: went after Nani with the same flaw I myself pointed out. But yes, you were right and I was wrong.

exactly. my entire focus of that post was to defend myself versus Nani. of course i knew that getting Nani lynched that day was the primary focus, i didn't think with me making a single mention of you that would be taken into question. in fact, i feel even my phrasing there was milder than a full-on scumread. of course with you so determined to get me lynched today, that has progressed further now.

As for the second half... Jesus Christ, I must be a broken record. The maf doesn't have a roleblocker, and Naku isn't the sort of person who would ever miss a Night Action, especially on N0. There was no role ever revealed by anyone's death anywhere in the game. So, tell me exactly how the Oracle can be dead without their ability activating, huh? Seems to me like you're trying to open up the debate and get Ash lynched instead of yourself.

the thing i was worried about with regard to this is that Magic Birb's action may have not gone through if Naku was killed N0. same as with purplecicada the vigilante, whose kill didn't go through upon death. that's all. i don't appreciate you immediately countering with me ''trying to get Ash lynched''. how would it be beneficial for me to spread the vote at this point? we have 3 players. i even said how small of a chance that would be, and i trust Ash endlessly more than i trust you at this point.

i wanted to put in some more work and go through all of Bard's post with scumglasses like he did mine, but perhaps that would be better left to our confirmed inno, since i fear anything i say will (naturally) sound biased against him... but i might still do it if i finish homework early, lol.

Years
  • gonna try to do the scrollbar thing here too. note that i didn't quote every single one of his posts because he made a great deal more than i did, so i'll only be commenting on things that stuck out to me as scummy.

Second, yes, I was silenced yesterday, as Home suspected. I didn't get the memo until after I made a post after the phase started, which is why Johnny deleted it.

And third, to Hard Birb... that was the most excruciating torture I have ever had the displeasure to experience. I had to sit here all day and watch you people talk while I had to hold my tongue. No calamity conceivable by mere mortals is enough to punish you for what you have done. I don't care what it takes. I don't care how many corpses I must trudge over, nor how many rivers of blood I must swim through. I will find you. I will destroy everything you hold dear right in front of you. And only when you beg for the sweet release of death will I leave a dull knife just out of your reach and walk away laughing.

Man that felt good! Hooray for free speech!

Bard makes a huge fuss about being silenced D1. due to Bard's theatrical nature i wouldn't necessarily say this is scummy yet... but watch where it goes.

I'd say that Superjolt and NightKrow are very likely innocent, as you all say, along with purplecicada, Fletch and mew_nani as lesser town reads. As for the death of HyperMorian... I'm surprised too. I thought for sure Superjolt would be the one to get the axe. But then again, maybe they're being wary of Cloud Birb. Even thinking of that, though, cicada or Home would've made better targets imo. I dunno. Could be someone thought he was lying low as doc or something.

As for my scumreads... no one really stuck out in the voting yesterday. I think the voluntarily quieter people are worth looking into.

And addressing Fletch's words, yes, it is really wise to keep in mind the possibility of silencing a mafia (or at least pretending, so as not to risk getting tracked). The only thing I can say to that is I'd have to be monumentally stupid or inattentive to miss the discussion about it in the mafia chat and make a post right as the day's starting.

thought it was interesting that despite Aaron obviously attracting a lot of attention D1, Bard neglects to mention him here altogether. for most people he was a strong townlean even, but even if you thought his aggressive behaviour was suspicious... why not mention it?

also again mentions having been silenced (count: 2), and seemingly uses his mistake in posting at the start of the day as proof that he couldn't be scum. thing is, if he wasn't mafia, he would've had an obvious ping in his messages saying he couldn't post, while as mafia he was likely just informed through the chat, causing him to possibly visit the thread in a reflex and posting without remembering he couldn't. i'll admit it's a stretch, but this is me sussing things out after all.

Seems like we're all in agreement that Radiant is the scummiest guy here. And now that you mention it Nani, Superjolt's been quiet, and I think he's the only person who hasn't posted today. Safe to say he got silenced like I did. Did a watcher hang out by him last night? Might tell us who the silencer is.

[Lynch] Radiating

here he joined a bandwagon on Radiating, initiated and supported by all other mafia members, despite Radiating had claimed a role and there was no cc. still, this is fair enough, since at that point it was possible for him to have claimed Naku's role if he had been mafia. (note another mention that he was silenced D1. count: 3)

24 hours in, and three people have spoken. Did the silencer hit ten people last night?

In any event, the logical vote appears to be Sparkin, targeted yesterday by the deceased Radiating along with Desi. Since we're already 24 hours in, I won't wait for debate and I'll cast my vote right away.

[Lynch] Sparkin

I think tokyodrift should hold their silence until such a time Superjolt can tell us what happened to him last night, since it's impossible to tell right now who got silenced.

this was a quiet day, which i'm certainly guilty of... but we also see Bard making use of it (and specifically of Sparkin himself having been silenced) to get away with another inno lynch. thankfully our watcher found Gunner as the silencer. at least he doesn't mention himself having been silenced i guess.

No surprise there... in fact, I'd be suspicious of anyone who doesn't visit, since we won't get any mafia visits showing up on cop reports until the Dead Birb is dead... er...

Also, thank God the silencer is dead. I don't think I could handle another day of watching without posting.

note another mention of his being silenced before (count: 4). this is day four by now. the rest of the day Bard seemed helpful, though i found it interesting how he's been gunning at me for having been defended by nani, while she was much more convinced of bard's innocence than mine. at least he didn't reciprocate the townread, instead ranking her as neutral.

To that first point, I think you're right. In fact, that's pretty condemning. [Lynch] Nani. Second, seems like Nagi has been scumreading me... but I think the debate on who next should wait until tomorrow. That way, maf doesn't get more info on who they should remove tonight, and it's enough we know Nani or Nagi has to be maf. Third, we know Oracle isn't dead yet and couldn't have been roleblocked (no blocker in game). Oracle has to be alive and only Ash is claiming that role. Ash couldn't possibly be maf.

With that, we now have a majority. Now to pray to the gods of mafia that we've chosen correctly.

i already thoroughly responded to his post before this one, so i didn't quote that one again, but here it seems to me that Bard got cold feet when Superjolt mentioned my defense being stronger than Nani's, and quickly switched to make himself look better? idk, either way it was wishy-washy.

WHEW i hope that was okay.

the last few posts i've already gone through in my last few posts so i won't reiterate those. all in all my notes:
    - silenced D1. made a fuss complaining about it.
    - didn't mention Aaron despite him being a heavy townlean amongst most everyone.
    - jumped on Radiating bandwagon led by all mafia, but okay
    - fuss of being silenced still continues into day 4.
    - makes use of silence to subtly turn the vote on the silenced Sparkin
    - complains of nani defending me, but she was much more defensive of him?
    - consistently made an effort throughout the game to turn opinion against me, with little basis besides my silence
    - sudden, strange vote turnaround yesterday.

all in all i think he did a good job, proactive and vocal as always, twisting the vote in his favor. it's only the past two days that i've really been starting to get suspicious of him after all. but in the end i think my case is stronger, and i feel my actions and scumreads over this game have been more helpful in targeting mafia than his... even if i did suspect Ash at one point, haha.

Years
  • please keep in mind that that list is Bard's, and as such is heavily biased to his side. if you're going to hammer, i implore you give our posts another once-over yourself as well.

all i want to add in this final hour is that despite my silence, most of my posts have gone blatantly against what the obvious mafia plans were. i was never added to the phase change notifications either, so perhaps this contributed to my lack of activity in itself. though i cannot deny that Bard has certainly made a valiant effort to think with the town, this could probably be as easily interpreted as him drawing out information, and guiding the two visiting roles unto someone they didn't intend to target, perhaps... though, i admit that's a stretch.

that being said, i feel my 'why i'm scum' list is nowhere near as condemning as Bard's, especially points 2-4 in his list. in my list: yes i doubted purplecicada because she was scummy to me at that point, so of course i would call any claim into question. i did the same thing with Ash's claim despite she being pretty much confirmed - i just like to keep all options open. and i still think arguing to have her defended over our two information-garnering roles is a scummy thing to say.
    finally, Superjolt's mention of me and Nani having taken the same claim to me didn't seem like a theory he was particularly certain about. either way, it's up to you now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [lynch] nagi

bc i'm sure we all want this to end already and i do have my reasons for this buuut.... they're kinda dumb so i'm gonna hold off explaining myself. but there let's finish this sorry for the long delay hhh.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Beginner's Birb Mafia- Night 8 (endgame)!

Kicking and screaming as any good girl should, Nagi was the last person to be taken to the ceremonial tree. There, Bardothren and ash nodded at each other, before leaving the corpse of nagi, pale in the moonlight. On the way back to their nesting tree, they begun a pleasant conversation, looking back jovially that they'd managed to survive, though having a melancholy pause to remember the sacrifices made made to keep them here.

Once back, they constructed a plan to make their way back to the birbcage, and escape that wretched place. Upon morning, they were to circle the island, looking for any other sign of life, before living a prosperous and fruitful life. Ash jumped onto a branch, and Bard laughed, a hint of nervousness about his voice. He was to be the only one leaving the island...

Nagi has been Killed! She was the City Birb

The Evil Birbs have won!

Rules!

* Follow all Pok?community wide rules.

Players

Abby as Your Host!

Bardothren as The Ded birb
    Ash as The Magic Birb
    Noraxia as the City Birb LYNCHED D8​
    Nakuzami Killed N0
    Superjolt as The Plain Birb Killed N7​

[QUTE=HyperMorian;9637783]Is this another Pok?mon Mafia?

Okay, in.[/QUOTE]

[QUOE=mew_nani;9638360]Hey can I be grandma birb?

iu

quick disclaimer I kinda copied this off the internet[/QUOTE]

[QUO=Uzumaki Naruto;9638603]If you need any more, count me in then :D[/QUOTE]

[QUO=tokyodrift;9638755]Ok in. Always said I'd join one.

Plz be nice, first mafia game in yearssss.[/QUOTE]

[OTE=Superjolt;9640003]I'll join too!

I'd probably replace the mafia silencer with something else though, town has quite a bit of power here[/QUOTE]

Back