• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Rescue Team Truth Seekers

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Bonsly awakened. He looked around, thinking of what happened in his dream. He remembered slight parts of it. "I want to scream until no sound comes out and you've learned your lesson so I don't have to learn a bad impression."
    He had no clue what happened. There was an evil Pokemon in the region of Gieland that he had listened to his parents about. I do not want to remind myself about my parents. He began to try to remember what his parents called the creature. Garteena, was it? No, he though. He decided to get over it. He hops out of his bed and walks outside. "I need to start to be myself, because I'm damn sick of everyone else!"
    That is what he heard from his friend Cranidos, who was speeding down the path. It scared him, and he jumped, and landed on his bottom. After him, Shinx was failing to catch up. He stopped in front of Bonsly's house. Bonsly wondered what happened. He asked Shinx. "Shinx, what happened? Why is Cranidos running?"
    "He had a nightmare. It had some words in it, and they were apparently said by a Pokemon named… what was it now… Giratina. Then, out of the blue, Gastly, Haunter and Gengar started showing up in his room and repeating the same words. I told him to forget about it, and he didn't… I told him to stop being such a baby. That is when he got mad, and stormed off."
    "Are you kidding?"
    "No, why?
    "I had a dream, with a Pokemon talking to me. It scared me half to death. Come on! We have to go find Cranidos!"

Thank you.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm moving this to the main forum, so you can get more reviews. The "evaluators" of this section are mostly busy.

Yeah. So just keep posting over there.

Back