• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saying hello

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2019
    Hello poke pals I'm new to the forum looking to share my insights and just have fun on everything Pokemon:)

shab

I like Surskits and Evees.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Hi! Welcome to the forums. What kinda insights ya got? What do you like most about PKMN?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Anything you'd like to share about yourself or about specific Pokemon interests such as favorite Pokemon, Region, Game or Typing? Do you like the TCG or spinoffs like PMD or Detective Pikachu? Divulge as they say?

PS: [user]Fairy[/user] is going to immediately give you +1 for Larvitar :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    PS: [user]Fairy[/user] is going to immediately give you +1 for Larvitar :)

It's true! Before the Fairy typing, the Larvitar line was my favorite of all Pokemon. I've got old Playstation usersnames that prove it, haha. I also have a huge 12 inch tall Larvitar plush that rumbles and talks when you will its little pull-string and it's one of my most prized pieces of Pokemon merch! :') So a very warm welcome to the community for you, Larvitar34. I hope you have lots of fun while you're here!

Back