• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    My mewtwo is level 83, move
    Psicic
    Thunder
    Flamethrower

the third move is Me First. But Im getting th TM for Subsitue. Which should he learn. Sub or Me First

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • None of which!
    First of, me first is pretty useles as mewtwo is fast enough for a lot of competetors!
    Second, what's the point of substitute when you don't have recover?!
    In my opinion, you need psychic, flamethrower, thunderbolt (musc better,cause mewtwo already has a massive sp.atk. but tb has a better accuracy then thunder) and recover or ice beam!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    kthanx, so thunderbolt for thunder, and either recover or ice beam. I think ill go with Recover cause he learns it in three levels.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Do you realize that Mewtwo is uber, so you can't use it in WiFi battles (unless it's an Uber battle)?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016

Do you realize that Mewtwo is uber, so you can't use it in WiFi battles (unless it's an Uber battle)?

im not using him for wifi. Me and my friends have batles sometimes. So basically i want to own all of them. We use anbody we want. Ecxept hacked pokemon

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

WiFi/Wireless battles are the same thing, just different connections. Either way, you are battling against a human and not a computer.

Since you and your friends will be using Ubers, you'll need to prepare your Mewtwo to beat other Ubers that your friends may use.

First, learn to EV train. That will make Mewtwo and your other Pokemon much stronger.
    Getting good items is also important. A Mewtwo works best with Life Orb for power or Leftovers for healing.

Use Thunder instead of Thunderbolt. Since Kyogre is allowed, you can use the permanent rain to boost Thunder's accuracy. If you or your friends do use Kyogre/Rain Dance, then use Aura Sphere over Flamethrower since it will be weakened. Aura Sphere is also supereffective against more Pokemon than Flamethrower.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years

WiFi/Wireless battles are the same thing, just different connections. Either way, you are battling against a human and not a computer.

Since you and your friends will be using Ubers, you'll need to prepare your Mewtwo to beat other Ubers that your friends may use.

First, learn to EV train. That will make Mewtwo and your other Pokemon much stronger.
    Getting good items is also important. A Mewtwo works best with Life Orb for power or Leftovers for healing.

Use Thunder instead of Thunderbolt. Since Kyogre is allowed, you can use the permanent rain to boost Thunder's accuracy. If you or your friends do use Kyogre/Rain Dance, then use Aura Sphere over Flamethrower since it will be weakened. Aura Sphere is also supereffective against more Pokemon than Flamethrower.

True, I completly forgot about aura sphere! Aura sphere is much better move for mewtwo than flamethrower! But in my opinion you can't count on raindancer or kyogre, and therefore thunderbolt IS a safer choice!

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    you dont learn aura sphere till level 100.
    I know my friends whole team and some of the moves. He uses all ubers
    Dialga-100
    Aura Sphere only move I know
    Dialga-90
    Flash, Roar of Time,
    Lugia
    Psicic, all i know,
    Ho-oh
    fly, sacred fire, fire blast
    Mewtwo
    focus punch
    Kyogre
    rain dance, Surf, double edge
    Thats his, for what i know
    if mewtwo's my lead off, and Kyogre his, who would win that

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

Thunder is still better especially since his friend uses all Ubers.

If you have Thunder and Life Orb, you would win. But if his Kyogre has Choice Scarf, he would win.

Also, don't Psychic. I know that Mewtwo is a Psychic type and Psychic gets STAB, but when your friend is using Ubers, most of them will resistant Psychic. Like the team you posted. He has 3 Pokemon that resist Psychic and none that are weak to it. Instead of Psychic, use Shadow Ball to beat his Mewtwo.

Shadow Ball, Thunder, and Aura Sphere with a Life Orb will beat his entire team. Isn't that awesome?!? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back