• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone help me on how to trade in Tcgo

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2017
    Hello people. I am a pretty new player for Pok?mon. It would be very helpful if someone is kind enough to tell me what cards are good to trade what cards aren't and to help me become a better player and trader. Just send me a friend request on Tcgo LostKarroy

Years
  • Hello people. I am a pretty new player for Pok?mon. It would be very helpful if someone is kind enough to tell me what cards are good to trade what cards aren't and to help me become a better player and trader. Just send me a friend request on Tcgo LostKarroy

Well generally, a card like Shaymin EX will fetch upwards of 60 packs depending on the set those packs are from. It's really dependent on what you've got, what you're looking for, and what your trading partner is looking for.

Back