• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heya! I'm Sully.

Years
  • As I said in the title, my name is Sully. This is kind of the first time I've actually joined a community that bases itself around Pokémon, so please don't mind me if I act a little weird. Anyway, I'm just an artist eager to make friends here! I don't have too many friends that concern themselves with Pokémon, and I'm hoping to change that.

Anyway, I'm always open for chatting, so don't be afraid to hit me up! :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Sully! Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about feeling awkward, I think everyone does when they join a new community. I'm hoping you decide to share your art with us! You can do so down at the Art Studio. :)

Good luck and if you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Sully! If people here didn't mind at all about my weirdness, then surely you'll be fine! Lmao.

You're an artist? That's awesome! Perhaps you'd be interested in checking out the Art Studio? Thanks to that section, I've recently gotten back into drawing. It's a great place to get inspiration from heh. Aside from that, feel free to explore anywhere and everywhere around the forums and participate in discussions here and there. Literally everyone here is into Pokémon to a degree, so you'll have no problem finding friends that fit that demographic at all!

If you got any questions, feel free to reach out to me or any other staff members you may come across the forums, and we'd be glad to help :) With all that said, hope to see you around, and enjoy your stay!

Back