• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do crushes ever die?

Years
Any of the crushes which I didn't act upon are from so long ago that I only remember that there were crushes, and not the feelings that accompanied them. The ones that I have acted upon have been replaced with either bitterness or apathy. It's not really so much the crush staying alive - if somebody brings up something from the same period in my life as the crush, it'll flash through my eyes along with other memories.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Crushes will die out, love will linger. That's how I see it. I remember my crushes, but I don't care for them anymore.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
Years
I have had plenty. I try not to remember them and quite successfully too. Because I really really hate "crushing" on people. I just hate it. I never have good reasons for crushes. It's so pointless because nothing ever comes out of it, at least for me. Since it makes me nervous and shy that I actually "like" them and so I end up hating them. So damn annoying....foreveralone.jpg

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Every so often--a few times a year or less, probably--I'll remember old crushes and vaguely wonder where they are, but it's rarely more than a passing thought. Obviously more recent crushes I'd probably think about more often but for the most part, once I'm over a crush and/or don't see them anymore, they almost completely slip my mind. :/

I really doubt I'd even remember all of the crushes I've had in the past.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I remember every single one of them, but I don't dwell on them so they're as good as dead to me. What's in the past, stays in the past.

Years
Both my crushes have died out, though I still remember them. And it is indescribably embarassing remembering that I did have crushes. Although I can tell you, I am through with having crushes. Blech!

Back