• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, future Pokemon Companions! *-*

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
  • Hiiiiiiiii. My name is Decibel, and I am looking forward to all the potential fun I can have here. I am 18, and I am from Tasmania. Australia.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since 4 years old, starting with the anime, when Ash caught Caterpie, and have watched every episode released at this point. After that, I got my first Pokemon game in Emerald, at age 6, with Treeko being my first starter. Since then, I have played almost every game, with the exception of side games like Hey you, Pikachu! and the like. I also tend feel really close to the Pokemon i use, for.. reasons. I'm a little weird.

My favourite Pokemon are.. well, any Fairy Type, especially the cute ones like Primarina, and the only exception to the Fairy Type is Sceptile, because it was my first. My favourite generation is Gen 3, with Gen 5 and 7 not far behind.

I don't own much merch at all, just a few plush and the Limited SM badges. I am hoping to expand my collection at a later date.

Sorry for this long first post. I wanted to give a short.. long, introduction about me and my history with the series we all love. But the reason i joined is because i have started an Ultra Moon Nuzlocke, and would like to write the story of my journey in a log format. i would be using the base adventure, but probably adding little interactions between my current pokemon to make it more enjoyable. I would like to know where i post this type of thing. thanks in advance for having me.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. This ought to interest you: Fairy club. It's run by one of our Admin who likely will amaze you with her, to put it tactfully, love affair with Fairy Types(particularly Sylveon). I also encourage you to check out PokeTrivia as there lots of Pokémon related games you can get involved in, including an ongoing game called Fire Type Emblem. It's a mixture of Fire Emblem and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so you should check it out sometime. Who knows, maybe you can join up as a Treecko or Grovyle(or as a Fairy Type Pokemon).

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • Oh really??? A fairy type club sounds great. maybe i will join. Thanks. A fire emblem cross mystery dungeon?? that sounds cool too. But i wonder how it works

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokemon Community Decibel575,

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of friendly people, and have plenty of wonderful discussions. With the addition of some arguments :D

Hope to see you in on some of the posts on the site.

And the best of luck with your Ultra Moon Nuzlocke, I'll be looking forward to seeing updates on it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2018
    Hi I'm new to this and I was hoping to make new friends on here and the app so I wanted to leave my trainer code. Good luck to everyone :) 7079 1464 8559 I hope I'm doing this right. Have a good day thanks

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • The thing is, I dont know where I am allowed to post things like that.. :confused:

Of course, you can go onto your profile and post messages for visitors, that way you can keep your peers updated on your progress!

Hi I'm new to this and I was hoping to make new friends on here and the app so I wanted to leave my trainer code. Good luck to everyone :) 7079 1464 8559 I hope I'm doing this right. Have a good day thanks

I'll happily add you here on the Pokemon Community site, however I'm not exactly the best with trainer codes, nor do I know where to use them exactly. Is it the trainer club, in-game? I was always kind of a solo player :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Oh yeah that's super neat! Chronicling your adventures seems like a great idea, and I'll be looking forward to whatever content you end up posting here. ^ ^/ You can post an individual nuzlocke log for USUM in the Seventh Generation forum. Welcome Decibel! Have a wonderful time on the forum. =)

Back