• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Emerald Team for E4

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Hi

This is my planned team for beating the E4:
    Blaziken (Flamethrower, Earthquake, Sky Uppercut, Double Kick)

Magneton ( ThunderBolt, Flashcannon, Hidden Power, Magnet Rise)

Rayquaza ( I'll use the powers he comes with,otherwise, recommend please)

Absol ( Swords Dance, Shadow Ball , Recommend, Recommend)

Gardevoir ( Psychic, Thunderbolt, CalmMind, Recommend)

Please let me know where I must change what? I had to reset the game after I failed to beat the Elite 4 for the 14th time, so this time I did research and decided on the above-mentioned pokemon.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Will Milotic (Ice Beam, Surf, Toxic, Recover) do the trick?
    Thank you for the repy btw! :)

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    that milotic should do the trick for you, just make sure you save the pp on ice beam for drake and his dragon Pokemon. also, absol needs a physical move. its attack stat is one of the best in the game not to mention you have sword dance. (sword dance does not affect special moves like shadow ball, only physical moves like slash)

good luck!

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • A few suggestions:
    -Switch Blaziken's Double Kick with Brick Break, or since you have Fighting types covered, switch it with Aerial Ace (This move comes in handy against Phoebe, whose Ghosts love to Double Team and throw you off!) Fighting type moves are the key to defeating Sydney (First one) and Glacia (third one)

-Rayquaza needs little change, but of you plan on using it for fighting Drake (Fourth one), I recommend you teach a Pokemon Ice Beam, preferably Gardevoir, who has high Special Attack and Special Defense.

-Absol's low Defense and high Attack usually makes it a suicide attacker. Moves such as Double-Edge do the trick for this. Be careful, because Absol faints very quickly! You can maybe use one Dark move for STAB, but remember that Dark moves use Absol's very low Special Attack.

As stated previously, teach Gardevoir Ice Beam. With the exception of Kingdra, ALL of Drake's Pokemon are weak to Ice type attacks. Flygon and Salamence have double weaknesses to Ice, so they'll usually drop dead in one Ice Beam.

*If you want to use Swords Dance or Calm Mind, Phoebe's lead Dusclops and Drake's first Shelgon use Protect for their first two turns absolutely EVERY time, so bring in Absol or Gardevoir to set up!

I've played and defeated the Emerald Elite Four over 300 times, so I know all of their tricks.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Ehh, y'all are over-thinking this. He has the Level 70 Rayquaza.
    Go to Sootopolis, get Brick Break for Blaziken. You can beat the first person easily.
    For the Ice types, Use Blaziken on Glalie, Magneton on Sealo and Walrein.
    For the Ghost Types, Absol and Gardevoir should do the trick.
    Teach Gardevoir Ice Beam and you will be good against everyone but Kingdra.
    If you teach Rayquaza Dragon Claw, Kingdra should faint easily.

And for the Champion, Gardevoir Magneton and Rayquaza should do the trick. Rayquaza being over leveled and the other 2 having Electric moves.
    Maybe an aerial ace for the Ludicolo since it likes to double team.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the advice! I am ready to whip the behinds of the E4!!
    :) :) :)

Back