• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cineris Titan Academy:Time Travelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
Years
  • Her is my character information... sign-up...

Name: Ria

Appearance: Ria has short brown hair that she keeps covered with a silver colored ski cap with ear flaps that have soothe bells attached to the ends. Her pale blue eyes are obscured by the thick glasses she must wear due to her poor eyesight. She is short for her age, standing at 4' 11". Hating how most people judge others by appearance she wears a heavy gold-orange jacket that not only makes her look thicker due to the coats padding but along with her glasses and hat, hides her gender. She wears normal black pants, and underneath her jacket she wears a tight fitting black shirt. For shoes she wears large steel toed boots. She is thin and has a small bust having been a late bloomer.

Personality: Ria is a bit of a loner, constantly reading rather than attempting to make personal connections with others. She is intrigued by pokemon, wanting to learn everything about them without forcing them to battle. Despite being good looking, she hides her good looks in heavy clothing so that way people won't judge her by them, however this also makes many people mistake her for a guy, but that just makes her angry. Ria dreams of one day being a researcher to study ancient Human-Pokemon relationships in Archaeological evidence.

History: Ria is an orphan, her mother died in her childbirth, and her father was unknown to everyone except her mother. She was taken in by her mother's sister, who unfortunately was a Pokemon Hunter. Growing up in luxury due to her aunts profession, Ria was shunted into poverty when her aunt was arrested and she was taken in by her aunt's childhood friend, the current Nurse Joy of Solaceon Town. Despite the criminal activities of her aunt, Ria has not been affected by money or the loss their of, or gained any aspirations towards being a pokemon hunter. While living in Solaceon Town, Ria was fascinated by the stories of the relic hunters, archaeologists, and others brought by the ruins. Ria delved into books to learn as much as she could on being an archaeologist and became slightly obsessed with ruins and the connection between humans and pokemon.

One day she snuck away from home to head to the ruins where she discovered a strange stone. On her way home she encountered a man ruthlessly attacking a young Eevee. Attempting to protect the Eevee, it returned the favor in protecting her from the trainer when he had his Zangoose attack her. She brought the Eevee home for healing, unfortunately the trainer followed her and revealed himself to be the Eevee's owner. However when he attempts to recall Eevee, the small pokemon dodges and then destroys its pokeball, severing its connection from its trainer. Later that night Ria read the inscription on the stone and the stone vanished, however before it vanished the ancient stone gave her the ability to understand Pokemon speech as if it were human speech. Shortly after this she asked Nurse Joy to send her to Cineris Titan Academy so she could gain access to a larger library to gain more knowledge of pokemon artifacts and the strange stone that changed her.

Pokemon: Eevee (Named: Mala) (Shiny)
    LV: 5
    Moves:
    Wish Charm
    Tackle Endure

Extra: Can understand Pokemon Speech

RP Sample: (Self Explanatory)
    Ria sat leaning against one of the windows in the stairwell reading a book on pokemon mythology, believing in her mind that the mythology of pokemon may have clues to artifacts. As she read the book, a loud noise erupted from outside. Looking out the window, down in the courtyard two students were having a pokemon battle. Turning away she made a sound of annoyance towards the thought of having pokemon battle for fun, as she rubbed Mala on the head the small Eevee looked up at her for a second before yawning and falling asleep. As she attempts to resume reading her book, Ria is distracted by the voice of a person coming from behind her.
    "I knew I'd find you here, Ria." the other student said with a smile looking down at Ria.
    "What do you want?" Ria asked without looking up from her book.
    "Whatya reading?" The student asked as he leaned in to see what Ria was reading.
    "None of your business," Ria said coldly as she turned the page.
    "Whatever," the other student said as he relaxed against the wall.
    "Why are you bothering me?" Ria asked confused by the others reluctance to leave her alone.
    "You're interesting..." the other student said with a grin spreading across his face.
    Hearing the admission of the other student Ria blushed a bit under her glasses. Holding the book up to her face to hide her embarrassment at the fact that someone found her interesting she tried to distract herself.
    "So," the other student said, "Why do you wear such heavy clothing?" he asked as he poked her coat.
    "Why does everyone else concern themselves with their appearance," Ria asked as she closed her eyes, "Judging people on their looks,"
    "Not everyone does it, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you," he said as he stood up.
    "No, I guess not..." Ria said as she closed her book, "So, who are you anyway?"

((Is this acceptable?))

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I'll be posting tomorrow. The past few days were a little awkward with the Final Fantasy Speed Gamers run. (Yes, I watch those) But I'll have free time tomorrow.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Her is my character information... sign-up...

Name: Ria

Appearance: Ria has short brown hair that she keeps covered with a silver colored ski cap with ear flaps that have soothe bells attached to the ends. Her pale blue eyes are obscured by the thick glasses she must wear due to her poor eyesight. She is short for her age, standing at 4' 11". Hating how most people judge others by appearance she wears a heavy gold-orange jacket that not only makes her look thicker due to the coats padding but along with her glasses and hat, hides her gender. She wears normal black pants, and underneath her jacket she wears a tight fitting black shirt. For shoes she wears large steel toed boots. She is thin and has a small bust having been a late bloomer.

Personality: Ria is a bit of a loner, constantly reading rather than attempting to make personal connections with others. She is intrigued by pokemon, wanting to learn everything about them without forcing them to battle. Despite being good looking, she hides her good looks in heavy clothing so that way people won't judge her by them, however this also makes many people mistake her for a guy, but that just makes her angry. Ria dreams of one day being a researcher to study ancient Human-Pokemon relationships in Archaeological evidence.

History: Ria is an orphan, her mother died in her childbirth, and her father was unknown to everyone except her mother. She was taken in by her mother's sister, who unfortunately was a Pokemon Hunter. Growing up in luxury due to her aunts profession, Ria was shunted into poverty when her aunt was arrested and she was taken in by her aunt's childhood friend, the current Nurse Joy of Solaceon Town. Despite the criminal activities of her aunt, Ria has not been affected by money or the loss their of, or gained any aspirations towards being a pokemon hunter. While living in Solaceon Town, Ria was fascinated by the stories of the relic hunters, archaeologists, and others brought by the ruins. Ria delved into books to learn as much as she could on being an archaeologist and became slightly obsessed with ruins and the connection between humans and pokemon.

One day she snuck away from home to head to the ruins where she discovered a strange stone. On her way home she encountered a man ruthlessly attacking a young Eevee. Attempting to protect the Eevee, it returned the favor in protecting her from the trainer when he had his Zangoose attack her. She brought the Eevee home for healing, unfortunately the trainer followed her and revealed himself to be the Eevee's owner. However when he attempts to recall Eevee, the small pokemon dodges and then destroys its pokeball, severing its connection from its trainer. Later that night Ria read the inscription on the stone and the stone vanished, however before it vanished the ancient stone gave her the ability to understand Pokemon speech as if it were human speech. Shortly after this she asked Nurse Joy to send her to Cineris Titan Academy so she could gain access to a larger library to gain more knowledge of pokemon artifacts and the strange stone that changed her.

Pokemon: Eevee (Named: Mala) (Shiny)
    LV: 5
    Moves:
    Wish Charm
    Tackle Endure

Extra: Can understand Pokemon Speech

RP Sample: (Self Explanatory)
    Ria sat leaning against one of the windows in the stairwell reading a book on pokemon mythology, believing in her mind that the mythology of pokemon may have clues to artifacts. As she read the book, a loud noise erupted from outside. Looking out the window, down in the courtyard two students were having a pokemon battle. Turning away she made a sound of annoyance towards the thought of having pokemon battle for fun, as she rubbed Mala on the head the small Eevee looked up at her for a second before yawning and falling asleep. As she attempts to resume reading her book, Ria is distracted by the voice of a person coming from behind her.
    "I knew I'd find you here, Ria." the other student said with a smile looking down at Ria.
    "What do you want?" Ria asked without looking up from her book.
    "Whatya reading?" The student asked as he leaned in to see what Ria was reading.
    "None of your business," Ria said coldly as she turned the page.
    "Whatever," the other student said as he relaxed against the wall.
    "Why are you bothering me?" Ria asked confused by the others reluctance to leave her alone.
    "You're interesting..." the other student said with a grin spreading across his face.
    Hearing the admission of the other student Ria blushed a bit under her glasses. Holding the book up to her face to hide her embarrassment at the fact that someone found her interesting she tried to distract herself.
    "So," the other student said, "Why do you wear such heavy clothing?" he asked as he poked her coat.
    "Why does everyone else concern themselves with their appearance," Ria asked as she closed her eyes, "Judging people on their looks,"
    "Not everyone does it, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you," he said as he stood up.
    "No, I guess not..." Ria said as she closed her book, "So, who are you anyway?"

((Is this acceptable?))

For the moment it stands on the veyr verge of declined there are a few things that I would like you to edit

1.) your and appearance are way short for my standards.
    2.) the rp sample is less then adaquete. lengthen it, and I stress everytime you start new dialogue you start a NEW paragraph
    3.) the eevee is shiny. I think thats not fair to everyone else who has a REGULER colored pokemon don;tcha yah think?

Other then that your sign-up has a lot of potential. Fix those and I'll discuss with the other gms of accepting you.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

:P Don't be discouraged by GP-chan's infamous.. Grinchness, Rando. ;] You know I love you, GP. While the lack of paragraph breaks in your Roleplay sample does make for a difficult read, that isn't impossibly difficult to fix, and despite the vagueness of several of just a few of your sections (Mainly Appearance and Personality, History looked great to me.), you delivered an ultimately intriguing SU, I can't wait to get to know your character. Also, the fact that you applied with an Eevee was just kickass. >D I appreciate anyone who loves Eevee as much as I do.

And about the shiny deal. I'm not sure what Eletj's policy is on them, but it might be that everyone is allowed one. If so, you may still be able to have Mala as a shiny Eevee, while it's still fair to everyone else to use their shiny card at any time.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'm not sure what I can post... Unless I have Elizabeth totally freak out because her classroom is icing over >:3

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
  • ^ Ditto.
    132Ditto.png

But if nothing seems to occur I shall post.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'm not sure how much of an effect the ice has had on the rooms yet... eh... I'll probably just make a post and edit as needed :3

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Really? I don't even get the chance to have Elizabeth talk to Yuki? And I was working on a post...
    sigh...
    What ev, rant over :3

Akustar

Isn't it sad?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    Is there still room for another player, or are SU's closed? I can't actually tell.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Okay, I'm happy again :3
    (Next time it's a duel to the death! >D)
    Except I don't want Elizabeth to die... >.>'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back