• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: DATS Reunited. OOC Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    What would be the fun in sticking everything in a machine you can slip in your pocket? Take my character for example, you can have a lot of fun going everywhere with a giant hiking bag. There are also other things to do with it. You could even force Tentamon to balance the egg on his head or something. Just sit on it, and you'll see the possiblities.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Or you could do what most digimon characters do to disguise their digimon

"I SWEAR SIR, IT'S ONLY A TOY!"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • The sad thing is that most people believe them...

And Zeph (Omnizaru) and I have been working on an Epic* joint post, so hopefully it will be done tomorrow :]

*Definition of "Epic" may vary :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I guess if they sit still enough, they look unrealistic.

Yeah. I'm gonna wait for a few people, then I'll post again. It'd be great if we had a more elaborate plan or we could all meet together slowly.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • The sad thing is that most people believe them...

And Zeph (Omnizaru) and I have been working on an Epic* joint post, so hopefully it will be done tomorrow :]

*Definition of "Epic" may vary :3

The only problem is the timezones :P There's a six hour gap or something between adding parts xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    I've been working on that. I'll talk it over with Proddit when I have it straightened out. But I almost have an effective idea on how this is going to work out. Until then, I should say, does anybody have objections on going on a little 'vacation'?

P.S. Does anyone hate Trailmon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well, maybe we should all start moving to one area. LIKE JAPAN. (maybe not)

It would be getting a little tedious if this RP was to turn into 7 separate fanfictions (which lets try and get some dialouge between characters!)
    It would be great if two of us (or three in my case) could be sent out to somewhere to take on something like a champion together. Then once all of us have done that, we can all get together and take on an ultimate or something. sound cool?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    We haven't had much work in the last week or so, so I decided to move on to the next phase of the RP, since it seems that everyone has posted.

As most of you know, Proddit and I were discussing ideas on how to unite the group in one place, which we initially agreed to be a joint mission. Our discussion has slowed in the last week, so that gave me some thinking time to expand this a little further, such as a specified date and location. The uniting for a training course bit still stands, so that brings me to our plan of reunion. Try following a similar format to the post I just made on the main topic, and we should be able to move things along with relative ease and without much confusion.

Okay, now I feel like I'm taking over the RP, pinch me Proddit before it's too late.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    That's right, under the mountains of Montana. Please don't ask why I put it there of all places, it would just be natural for DATS to set up shop in some place secluded and reserved, the mountain passes in its ranges serve well for that purpose. DATS probably will have sub-HQs for different states, since the US is a pretty big country. Though who am I one to answer, I don't know how America runs these things these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back