• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: DATS Reunited. OOC Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2012
    After a recent anime marathon, which included a collection of Digimon episodes, I decided to return to the story-writing routine with this one here, since it seemed to be an intersting plot. I believe this is the sign-up sheet I need, most of the technical stuff should be relevant. Be sure to inform me when we get this off the ground.

Name: Rufus Sairodeli

Appearance: He has messy black hair, green eyes, and fair skin. Two meters tall and fairly muscular, both have contributed to his acension in karate to the rank of red belt. He wears a red bandana around his head, along with a denim jacket, a white shirt underneath, and jeans. His most signifying feature is when he's feeling good, he often dresses his face with a toothy grin and a "permanant" wink in his left eye. (don't ask, it's something I always do)
    Personality: Generally, he's a childish and outgoing hard head that prefers to act first and ask questions later. Due to this, he hates oppression and will make sure nothing will hold him or others down, whether its other people or tyrannical digimon. Due to this, he makes sure to treat digimon just as if they were humans.

History: Rufus started his life in Los Angeles, but his parents moved him around a lot at a young age, so he had lived in places like India, Japan, Chile, and London. He finished his life-long round-the-world tour when he was sent to his grandparents to go to high school in New York at the age of 14. It was during his the summer of his 10th grade year that he was visiting the park and found the digi-egg hidden in the ground. It quickly hatched into Poyomon. Rufus took in and nursed the digimon, unaware of what it really was, until its latter stages as Tokomon and Tsukaimon. A week after his graduation from high school, Tsukaimon was tracked down by DATS and he was quickly taken in to be trained. Having trained in karate for part of his school years, he is formidable in hand-to-hand. His family consists of his grandparents, his parents he hasn't seen in 2 years, and his 12 year old cousin, who helped Rufus hide Tsukaimon on numerous occasions. He also has a e-mail based relationship with his girlfriend from high school, he currently feels bad having to pretend to be in law enforcement school in Kentucky when he joined DATS.

Digivice Colour: Red and Orange

DNA Charge: A red charge, he usually activates it by sharply sliding the side of his hand across the sensor as if it was a shaving razor.

Digimon:
    Species: Tsukaimon
    Nickname: Kai

Appearance: In a nutshell, he's a dark-colored spin-off of Patamon with black and grey coloring, and green eyes. So he resembles a bat with wings for ears and runs on four short legs. Only the size of a rucksack.

Personality: At heart, Kai is much more shy and retracting than his "parent", but the years of living with Rufus has made him a loyal and confident partner when battling was introduced to him. In all of his forms, he is nimble and agile, ready to act fast when necessary.

Digivolution: Poyomon à Tokomon à Tsukaimon à Ninjamon à MetalMamemon à PrinceMamemon (subject to change)

I cannot change things that don't belong if I don't know, so be sure to notify me.

Edit: Extra details to character appearance added per request by Proddit, along with some other tibits

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I've not been following Digimon for years :P I like the good old retro ones though...

Name: Loman McDaid

Appearance: Loman is of a medium build at about 6 foot in height. His hair is best described as a sandy blonde colour, is about medium length, and it has a fuzzy texture. The rest of his facial features also look quite young and, to an extent, goofy like. His eyes have a warm, hazel colour to them.

Loman has quite formal looking attire, with a black suit-jacket over a white shirt, with back trousers and a brown, leather belt. He keeps a pen in his shirt pocket, and also has a laptop with him, which he keeps in a bag strapped around him.

Personality: Loman is quite a goofy character. He dosen't always take things seriously, and instead looks for enjoyment one way or another. He isn't exactly the smartest guy around, and there is certain things he dosen't know about. He also loves to eat, and will jump at the chance of good food.

History: Loman was the average teenager, goofing around in school and enjoying his weekends. He lived in Glasgow with his parents until he was 15 before his father got a better job in America, resulting in them moving. It took him a while to fit in to his new environment, but Loman eventually made new friends in his school and was living life normally again. At least until he found the Digi-egg. One evening, while he was in his room, the mysterious egg fell from the sky and right through his open window. Loman inspected the egg, and it quickly hatched into Pabumon. Realising that he could well be one of the rumoured new DATS, he took care of the digimon, helping it digivolve into Motimon, and eventually, Tentomon.

Digivice Colour: Red and black.

DNA Charge: A redish-purple colour. Loman puses a button on his Digivice to enduce Tentomon's digivolution.

DIGIMON:
    Species: Tentomon
    Nickname: None

Appearance: Digimon: DATS Reunited. OOC Thread.

Personality: Tentomon is pretty much the opposite of Loman in that he is very intelligent, and takes things with much seriousness and care. He will often end up telling Loman what to do and snap him back into reality. However, the one thing he does have in common with Loman is his love of food.

Digivolution: Pabumon > Motimon > Tentomon > Kabuterimon > MegaKabuteriomon > HerculesKabuterimon
    Spoiler:

Should anyhting need changed them lemmie know :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Reserve a spot for me! I've recently been playing digimon on my flashcart and i love the movie. I'll make a SU asap as soon as i finish drawing my guy

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Just a question: does that mean Reppamon is out of the picture?
    And my character has a twin sister, would i be able to write up a SU for her too?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Hi my information is here.

Name:Toryn seyron

Toryn is a 5 foot tall teenager with an attitude. he angers easily and prefers spending his time alone than with other members of any group. he rarely befriends anyone and does not like bubbly people.

toryn has black hair and lime green eyes. his hair is severely uncut and usually becomes an emo look where his hair hangs over his left eye. he has a large pink scar crossing his right eye and it helps him to shoot menacing glares at people.

toryn wears tight upper tee shirts and torn black jeans. he has a chain that starts around his wrist and wraps up his arm ending at his shoulder where it ends in a hoop thit fits snugly.

History:
    Toryn has a very small history. he has gone from school to school since kindergarten which is part of the reason why he is so dark. he was born in the us and was attacked by a cat at the age of three giving him a scar across his face. unknown to most people he is the cousin of marcus damon so he was pressured into joining DATS which is the only reason he joined. he was about to quit when he met dorimon (dorumon's in-training form).

digivice color: purple/black
    DNA charge:black
    Digimon type : dorumon
    Digimon name:urod
    Dorumon is a purple black beast digimon that has a large red gem on his forehead. dorumon is a rookie digimon but can digivolve into a really powerful mega. urod has a prankster personality and often plays pranks on gatomon or lilamon. Urod is a great friend to toryn and is most likely the only one he has.

Dorimon>Dorumon>Dorugamon>Dorugreymon>Dorugoramon

this looks really cool, hope i added enough detail.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Name: Zakuri "Zak" Minamoto

Appearance: Zakuri is small and fragile kid, standing at 152cm and weighing 43kg, making him taller than his younger (by 2 minutes and 6 seconds) sister. He has shoulder-length light brown hair and one green and one brown eye. He prefers to wear a baggy white and grey tee over a black long sleeved shirt with a pair of jeans, with the left side cut off at the knee and that leg bandaged for some unknown reason, and sports a pair of black canvas shoes. He wears his Digivice on his belt, which occasionally rides up his tee and showing his undershirt. He also has a pair of goggles around his neck he received from his dad for his 10th birthday.

Personality: Zak's personality is just as fragile as his body is, shying away at any opportunity to talk to new people. He rarely speaks, other than a gasp and mutter a small hello when someone approaches and starts to talk to him. When around people he doesn't know, he keeps to himself and avoids getting talked to. Those who don't know him would say he's extremely unsociable and quiet, when in fact he's quite the opposite when around different people. At home, he's just as bouncy as his sister is in public and laughs and talks a lot. The reason he keeps to himself is he would hate to be annoying or cause a false impression on himself, which he does anyways. His sister tells him to be more himself around people because his personality is one in a million but he still acts the same way as he always does.

Name: Kyoko "Kyo" Minamoto

Appearance: Kyoko is just as small as her older (by 2 minutes and 7 seconds) brother, standing at 150cm and weighing 43kg and is towards the flat chested side. She has pixie-cut light brown hair and one green and one brown eye. She likes to wear a short cut white and dark grey dress and a pair of black leggings and runs around in a pair of dark grey boots. Her right armed sleeve is torn at the shoulder, with that arm bandaged for some strange reason. She wears her Digivice on a belt that sits on the outside of her skirt, just above her hips. She also has a pair of goggles around her neck she recieved from her dad for her 10th birthday.

Personality: Kyo is loud and spontaneous, popping jokes everywhere just to get a laugh. She loves to talk and have fun, even if that means getting in someone's face, as annoying as it may be. She loves to meet new people and get to know them so they can quickly be friends. Those who don't know her would say she doesn't care what people would say and does whatever she wants, when in fact she's quite the opposite. At home, she keeps to herself in her room, reading or watching TV and only really talks to her brother or parents. The reason why she acts so happily in public is she thinks it's the only way people will like her, if they see this funny mask she wears rather than her quiet inside, although Zak frequently tells her she's wrong, she still acts this way.

History: Zak and Kyo grew up in Japan with their mother and father. They didn't fight much when they were younger and were sometimes referred to as Kyokuri or Zakoko or Zakyo as a pair. Their mother was born in America and their father Japanese, making them half and half. When they both were 10, their father was in a serious car accident, which left him with fatal injuries and he died in the middle of the night in his sleep. Their mother was completely distraught over their father's death, her mood changing from a loving figure to a hopeless drunk. Realising her faults and that she was unfit to raise her two children, she went with them to see her mother in America and left them there while she travelled back to Japan to right her wrongs and hasn't been heard from since, except the occasional phone call to their grandmother.

Their DigiEgg came to them one day when they were playing a game on their TV while their grandmother was out shopping for groceries. The game was an online, one player game, with Zak and Kyo taking turns. Zak gave a triamphant cry as he won his game and passed the controller over to Kyo just as the screen fizzed and whurred. They watched in confusion as it changed again to a bright orange, dotted with 0s and 1s and an Egg came out of the screen. After hiding it from their grandma, the Egg hatched into the twin digimon Kokomon and Gummymon, with Kyo becoming Kokomon's tamer and Zak becoming Gummymon's.

Digivice Colour: White and pale green.

DNA Charge: Green.

Digimon:
    Species: Terriermon.
    Nickname: Rene.

Appearance: The same as a normal Terriermon, although the stripes on the ears are pink rather than green.

Personality: Rene is loud and courageous, taking things head on and without much thought. He loves to make jokes and stupid remarks to get a quick joke in and loves to get out there and have fun. His personality mirrors Zak's real one and the two when to themselves enjoy doing whatever they can do and causing trouble together. With Rene, Zak is always himself.

Digivolution: Gummymon > Terriermon > Gargomon > Andylomon > Kyriomon

Digivice Colour: White and pale pink.

DNA Charge: Pink.

Digimon:
    Species: Lopmon.
    Nickname: Mink.

Appearance: The same as a normal Lopmon, although the stripes on the ears are green rather than pink

Personality: Mink is quiet and shy, stepping back from the limelight and hiding within the crowd. She loves to sit back and watch the clouds or read a good book, as long as it includes the least amount of noise as possible. Her personality mirrors Kyo's real one and the two get together and have fun discussing the small things and just generally doing what they love best. With Mink, Kyo is always herself.

Digivolution: Kokomon > Lopmon > Turuiemon > Antylamon > Cherubimon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    heyy.
    this was a bad time to sign up for an rp.

imma have to drop my reservation. :/
    sorry.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    yea srry i signed up for like 3 rps and i was accepted into another one and since my SU was declined anyway, just drop it sorry.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Awesome, and sorry you guys have to drop. To be honest, I have never seen Digimon Data Squad so I don't know much about it. But I did do some googling so hopefully I can learn in no time!

EDIT: And just to clarify, are we all in America?

EDIT2: Also, I was wondering if I could... make up a digivolution path for Terriermon. Not a ridiculous one, it's just it kinda annoys me Terriermon and Lopmon aren't really twin digimon anymore after the Champion stage. I won't it idiotic, just create my own two digimon that mirror Lopmon's line. I would provide pictures, of course.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Awesome, and sorry you guys have to drop. To be honest, I have never seen Digimon Data Squad so I don't know much about it. But I did do some googling so hopefully I can learn in no time!

EDIT: And just to clarify, are we all in America?

you can watch the whole series on youtube
    and im in america

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'll watch a few episodes maybe. And i just edited my above post, just scroll up and read. im incredibly slow typing on dsi D:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    The Sign Up:

Name: Christopher (Chris) Eaton

Appearance: Chris stands about 6'0'' and most of the time, stands with his arms crossed or his hands in his pockets. His brown, medium-short hair is always spiked up in an unorganized mess, although the front is bleached blond by the sun and the time he spends outside. Chris always likes to wear a dark blue T-shirt with a Red and black sports jacket over it, along with a pair cargo shorts. A pair of square goggles lie around his neck, which Chris wears over his blue eyes when the time calls for it.

Personality: Due to most of the time he spends on the field, Chris is quite vocal when it comes to decisions. If he isn't happy with it or thinks it is a bad idea, he will speak out against it, and if he is ruled against, he will grudgingly go against it. Despite this, if he messes up in anyway, Chris often looses confidence in his abilities, and it will take something good he does (even on accident) to get it back.

However, being yelled at for making a mistake or being yelled at in general is one of the things Chris absolutely cannot stand (second only to Spiders). When he is yelled at he will either
    1) Storm off
    2)Yell back until he gets the other person to leave.

Excluding decision making, Chris is pretty laid back. He hates when things have a deadline, mostly because he feels pressured. But if something he believes is important (ex. Soccer), he takes on a more punctual view and tries to get it done.

In regards to people he doesn't know, Chris can be shy. Often, he won't approach the other person.

Despite his shortcomings, his athletic but smart personality as well as a good sense of humor can either make him a good friend, or a bad enemy.

History: Chris grew up in the state of Virginia in the USA, and was the son of a Soccer Player and a teacher causing him to be him to be studious, as well as athletic. However, he really preferred playing soccer to academics, and over time began to become quite indifferent to it (even though he kept good grades), preferring the competition of soccer. For a time, he lived a normal life. He went to school, got good grades, and played soccer day in and day out.

But that all changed when his family moved further down South to comply with his dad's job. Having to go along, Chris moved there too, going to High School and moving his life to his new home.

After a few years, his life finally resembles what it did before. He is on a school and club soccer team, and has many new friends, and still has many old ones.

One day, after returning from school, Chris went to his room to relax and update his computer. However, as he turned on the computer, it began to emit a bright light. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with the light, causing Chris to shield his eyes. As the screen began to dim, it filled with lines of code. Before he could even think about doing anything else, a blue and white Digi-Egg emerged from the computer, coming to a rest on the keyboard. Hesitantly, Chris reached to touch the object that came out of his computer. As his hand made contact with the egg, it began to shift and move, to the point where it fell off of his desk. Quickly and Instinctively, he stuck his foot out, cushioning the object so it rolled harmlessly onto the floor, where it hatched.

Digivice Color: The outside is silver and the inside is blue

DNA Charge: Blue-Silver. He charges it by swiping it across his opposite (usually his left) hand.

---------------------------------------

Digimon:
    Species Name – Gabumon

Digimon Nickname –Felix

Personality - Felix has always been slightly uptight, often getting frustrated when things aren't done in time. However, most of the time, he can come off as rude, perhaps, to a point, snide. Asking rhetorical and sarcastic questions as well as insulting others with a grin. However, when the time calls for it, he will always come through. Even since birth, he has had extremely good luck, and took up the name 'Felix' (meaning 'good luck' in Latin)

Appearance: Felix is a Gabumon, which is a
    lizard-like a creature about 2¾ feet tall staring right back at him. It had a long horn on his head with markings that resembled those of electric circuitry and an alligator-like tail. The creature's eyes were red and its belly had a sky blue pattern, with symmetric pink motifs. The striped fur on the top of its head was also spiked up in a messy fashion.

Digivolution: - Tsunomon – Gabumon- Garurumon- KendoGarurmon- Beowulfmon

(Yeah… Personally, I don't like MetalGarurumon (idk why…) SO(!) I swapped the Ultimate and Mega stages; hope this is OK. If not, just tell me.)

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Zephaniah Xylon (Zeph for short)

Appearance:
    Zeph is a rather tall fellow, what with being around 6'5". He's also big, as in slightly fat big. But due to the type of clothing he wears, it's kind of hard to tell. He likes to keep his hair less then an inch short, because otherwise it tends to grow in to a large Afro, and since he's white he says "it would not look right". He also has a small goatee. As for his cloths, he always wears this black, light jacket, and a pair of black work jeans. He also wears a pair of jet black sunglasses all the time to hide his sharp, crystal blue eye color. He doesn't think it fits with the rest of his look. He has a pair of worn green tennis shoes, the only piece of clothing that is not black.

Personality:
    Zeph's not the most social person in the world. He doesn't go out of his way to meet new people, so he doesn't have many friends.He dose have a girlfriend though. Despite this though, he is very fun to be around, once you get to know him. He's a huge fan of anime, so once he feels comfortable around certain people, he tends to make a lot of anime references. He's very loyal and protective towards anyone he considers his friends. He is rather uneasy around anyone who is significantly younger then himself though. He also always has a small portable, pink stereo. It's his youngest sister's. He uses it to play music when he is in battle, before and after he joined DATS.

History:
    He obtained his digimon in a rather interesting way. One night he had a dream where he was supposed to choose between a blue or a green crystal. In the dream he stood their for a few minuets before reaching for the blue crystal. Just before he woke up though, it felt to him that someone else was reaching for the green crystal. When he awoke, his digi-egg was just sitting on his chest. Now to the rest of Zeph's history. Zeph was actually very fortunate growing up. His family is filthy stinkin' (never understood that) rich. Because of this he has experienced life slightly different than most other kids his age. Like one time when he got lost in his own backyard. Huge hedge garden their. He also has some minor, yet varied, martial arts skills that make use of his body size. For most of his life Zeph lived out in the country up in the northern tip of VA. His family consists of his four younger sisters, one younger brother, and one older brother, who's name is Dockson. So their are seven of them all togather. Also all of his siblings know about D. He and his brothers and sisters have their own separate building that they all sleep in. He dosen't know exactly how it happened. All he knows is that he came home one day came home and found his three youngest sisters playing with D. and D. never wants to talk about it.

Digivice Color: Black with random white stripes.

DNA Charge: White with random black spots.

Digimon:
    Species: Dracomon
    Nickname: D.

Appearance:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dracomon_b.jpg
    The only difference between the pic and the real Dracomon, is the he often has a more innocent look to his face.

Personality:
    D.'s personality summed up in two words is pretty much loud and obnoxious. This lends it's self to the frequent physical humor between the two. Aside from that, D. loyal to Zeph and anybody Zeph favors.

Digivolution:
    Petitmon -- Babydmon -- Dracomon -- Coredramon (Blue) -- Wingdramon -- Slayerdramon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ok, because my tablet pen broke the other night *crycrycry* I won't be able to get images of the Terriermon versions of Antylamon and Cherubimon. But a good description would be:

Where the pink on Antylamon and Cherubimon is, it is a pale green.
    Where the brown on Antylamon is, it is a cream colour.
    Where the purple pants and scarf on Antylamon is, it is a aquaish colour (more green than blue).
    Where the cream on Antylamon is, it is a brown colour.

Just think of opposites, yes? And its name will just me... Andylamon for Antylamon (makes sense, Andila and Antila are both in Buddhism mythology) Kyriomon and Cherubimon (both part of christian angelic stuff)

Sounds good?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wouldn't say a champion form. There are so many of us, maybe an Ultimate or maybe even a weaker Mega. But yeah, sounds like a good idea. Although, I myself don't live in America so I don't know where is what.

EDIT: By the way, I just like to say one thing about our grammar. Can we pleaaase follow the new speaker new line rule. It's kinda a pet peeve of mine and it's really hard to read when all the quotations are all mushed together in one paragraph. Yeah, please? D:

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Although, I myself don't live in America so I don't know where is what.

Don't worry, you're not the only one there :P

Btw, my character already has his Digivice D: No worries, I can edit my post and make it a storer-thing :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back