• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon: Aufstieg eines toten Reiches (Rise of a Dead Empire) Recruitment.......

Years
  • Hello Guys!!!!!!!

Pokemon: Aufstieg eines toten Reiches (Rise of a Dead Empire) (This Game is an RPGXP project) is recruiting Members.............

Posts/Vacancy:
    1. Graphic Artist
    2. Sprite Artist/Spriter
    3. Story writer
    4. Pokedex Entry Editor
    5. A good Person who has a good Imagination
    6. Person with Suggestions/Ideas
    7. Music Director
    8. A cute pig (Seriously????)
    9. Guys who wish that a character shall be named after them (13 persons. But there will be an interview by text messaging)

Feel Free to send me application even if you are a freshie or just starting your career or even this is your first game you would be working......

Application Format (Except the who Guys want to become a character.):

1. Name: <Name (Pokecommunity Username)>*
    2. Applied For: <Post Applied For>*
    3. Gender: <Gender Not Mandatory>
    4. Signature: <Signature on pokecommunity.>*

Application Format for Guys want to become character:

1. Name: <Name (Pokecommunity Username)>*
    2. Applied For: <Post Applied For>*
    3. Gender: <Gender is must>*
    4:. Strength: <your Strength>*
    5: Your character's background story: <No need to explain what this means>*
    6: Why do you want to become a character?: <This is optional but i recommend to tell why even if your reason is just for fun!!>
    6: Signature: <Signature on pokecommunity.>*

There is no specific date for submitting application submit whenever you want (You have to PM me the application through text only). Also there is no limitation on members nor number of members on same post but I may decide how much members do I need Because I am doing all of the stuff in my game. Any doubt just PM me.
    Contact me on discord.(Discord name: Dave(TheKillerRedSkull)
    Note:

Sorry but I cannot give anyone of the members salary or benefits. I am sorry for that.☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
    But be assured you will be in credits and in my next game project.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    1: Pujith
    2: Applied for becoming a character in Pokemon: Aufstieg eines toten Reiches (Rise of a Dead Empire)
    3: Male
    4: My strength is my pokemon
    5: A traveller of multiverse and time
    6: forget about the sign i will send my trainer battle sprite

Back