• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vengeful Mafia - Group 2 games

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2
    - - - - -

Vote Count 1.2

Vincent (2) - Johnny, Bidoof FTW (deadline)
    Bidoof FTW (1) - jdthebud
    Johnny (1) - Home

Currently Not Voting (1): Vincent

It takes 3 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 36 hours, around 12:30am EST on Wednesday, June 14th.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Unvote] Bidoof FTW
    [Deadline Vote] Bidoof FTW

So he won't get hammered.

[VOTE] Bidoof FTW
    Believe me on this.

Why should be belive you?

I really hope you're not just being lazy, but you're looking pretty bad right now.

Alright, guys, we need to start discussing who should get venge killed if an innocent dies today.

Well if someone gets hammered out of nowhere that would be a good sign, but the wagon will always have mafia on it if the lynchee is town.

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2
    - - - - -

Vote Count 1.3

Vincent (3) - Johnny, Bidoof FTW (deadline), Home
    Bidoof FTW (2) - Vincent,
    jdthebud (deadline)

*Currently, Vincent will have majority at the deadline!*

The day ends in 26 hours, around 12:30am EST on Wednesday, June 14th.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
  • Cause if you lynch me then you're gonna kill one of your own though I'm pretty sure you heard that before.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well now that you've said that they're gonna want to keep one of them out of the wagon, assuming the lynch only has 3 votes. It wouldn't be unreasonable to aim for someone not on the wagon either.
    Dude, there is only 5 players in the game with 2 mafia. unless the town player votes for them selves (not happening) there is guaranteed to be a mafia in the wagon.

It's probably not enough but at least I get a revenge kill. So, it's fine if you do lynch me.
    If you end up lynched and are are town (which is not likely in my opinion) then go for Home or Johnny. I'm not seeing Bidoof as scum with that Deadline vote as the second vote on someone.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Dude, there is only 5 players in the game with 2 mafia. unless the town player votes for them selves (not happening) there is guaranteed to be a mafia in the wagon.

If you end up lynched and are are town (which is not likely in my opinion) then go for Home or Johnny. I'm not seeing Bidoof as scum with that Deadline vote as the second vote on someone.

idk why not go for you though? I'm scumreading you and Vincent if my opinion is asked. but hey, the posts are rare and it's hard to go by without anything.

jombii

Years
  • Same reason as johnny. You scumread both of us and yet vote for bidoof

jombii

Years
  • Let's recap:

Home's scumreading jdthebud and Vincent.
    jdthebud's scumreading me and Home.

Not sure about Bidoof.

I'm scumreading Vincent, and I was townreading jdthebud but not so sure anymore. He thinks Bidoof is innocent yet he has his vote on him. If Vincent flips as innocent I'd go for jdthebud, I think it's the safest bet.

johny are you there? why do you scumread bidoof?

jombii

Years
  • He said literally nothing and voted Bidoof. He could've at least shared his suspicions in case he's innocent (which strenghtens my suspicions of him) what do you think about him?

All right. I was just checking whether we were voting for the same reason. His "believe me on this" is very suspicious, given we don't have tracking roles.

Superjolt

Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    Game #2
    - - - - -

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Vincent (3) - Johnny, Bidoof FTW (deadline), Home
    Bidoof FTW (2) - Vincent,
    jdthebud (deadline)

- - - - - - - - - -
    Vincent has been lynched! He was a Vanilla Townie!

Vincent has 24 hours to take revenge by posting the command **KILL Player** in the game thread!

Think carefully!

Back