• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a few questions about music in my fan game

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Hi my name is Steven Shadows. I have been a Pokemon Fan since the beginning of Pokemon. I am now 34 years old and I was wandering if I can put some Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/80's Rock/Nu Metal into the game I am making for Pokemon fan game called Pokemon Neo Origins.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! You've been a fan for such a long time! What keeps your around the Pokemon community? As for adding music to your hack, you can visit our Fan Games section for more help!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Like tokyodrift said, your best bet it to ask at the Fan Games forum. I personally have no idea if metal/rock/etc can be placed into fan games like that but I can say for certain that it would be an improvement if they can! B)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Hey there <3 welcome to the forum, it seems the mods have explain everything. Well then, enjoy your time and happy posting!

See you around <3

Back