• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
    • MI
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I'm kinda new to this site! welp I did sometimes came to this site for the all the fan games MOST of the time! I did have an account when I was kid but I forgot about it, BUT I NEVER USED IT soo yeah I'm still new ^^

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Got a favorite game, region, character or Pokemon you'd like to share? Anything about yourself or do we throw caution to the wind and just guess? Any particular interests regarding Pokemon(ex: TCG, Competitive battling, Anime, etc.)?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Our Fan Games have always seemed to attract many users. Do you have any favorite Fan Games? If you have any questions about the community, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Back