• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Random Pokemon For Wi Fi Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ill edit this frequently, but tell me watcha think:

Dunsparce (Wurm)
    Timid/Quick Tempered
    IVs:28(?)/31/29/31/6/31
    Evs: 255sp.atk/255speed
    Item: Choice Scarf/Quick Claw/Toxic Orb (depends on my mood)
    Attacks:
    Facade
    Aqua Tail
    Flamethrower
    Ice Beam

Notes: this is meant to be a fast sweeper Dunsparce, so dont under estimate him

---------------------------------

Typhlosion (Lunostos, named after my wife)
    Docile/Highly Persistant
    IVs: Near Flawless,which surprised me
    EVs: Spread out evenly between defenses,speed,&special attack
    Item: Leftovers
    Attacks:
    Earthquake
    Shadow Claw
    Flamethrower
    & Extrasensory

Notes: my most cherished aibou ^_^

------------------------------------

Froslass (Icicle♥)
    Rash/Hates to lost
    IVs: ???
    EVs: 255 in both Speed& Special Attack
    Item: Random
    Attacks:
    Ice Beam
    THunderbolt
    Shadowball
    &Destiny Bond

notes: bred by live-sama original had spikes, but i tossed that for a more useful destiny bond >:]

-------------------------------------------

Salamence (Odd One)
    Lonely/Somewhat stubborn
    EVs: 255 attack, 255 speed
    Item: muscle band
    Attacks:
    Fly
    Dragon Claw
    THunder Fang
    & Flamethrower (yes im that random :P)

Notes: this is my shiny salamence,100% legit,chained him myself, and thats why hes called Odd One

---------------------------------------------

Scizor (Mantis)
    Adamant/Sturdy Body
    EVs: 100in HP,100 in Attack, 100 in Defense, 120 in Sp.Def.,and 100 in Speed
    Item: random
    Moves:
    Iron Head
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance
    & Brick Break

Notes: i didnt plan this to be adamant,i just caught a scyther after my 3rd badge lol
    --------------------------------------------
    Leafeon (Sweetie)
    Timid/Quick Tempered
    EVs: 200in defense, the rest in Speed/Attack/Special Attack/Special Defense
    Item: Miracle Seed
    Moves:
    X-Scissor
    Leaf Blade
    Energy Ball
    &Shadow Ball

notes: despite its characteristic it Attack is high,so i tihnk its attack IV is 31.

------------------------------

Celebi (enter japanese symbols for celebi here)
    Hardy/Likes ot thrash about
    EVs: 255 in Special Attack, the rest has yet ot be decided
    Attacks:
    Psychic
    Recover
    Nasty Plot
    & Energy Ball

notes: this is the special move 10 celebi im raising.

---------------------------------------
    Espeon (Whesper <-- its a pun on whisper,and esper)
    Rash/Sturdy Body
    EVs: 255 in special attack
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Signal Beam
    Swift (probably scrap it for morning sun, or calm mind)

notes: its shiny, and i hatched it myself :D

----------------------------------------------

Mantine (Kiteflight (still workin on a better name)
    Modest/Mischievous
    EVs: 255 in special attack, 250 in speed/defense (half for each)
    Item: Quick Claw/LEftovers
    Moves:
    Surf
    TBA
    TBA
    Confuse Ray

-------------------------------

Blaziken (HeatWave)
    Bashful/Capable of taking hits
    EVs: ??? in speed
    Moves:
    Flamethrower
    Blaze Kick
    Vacuum Wave
    Earthquake

notes: i bred with flawless ditto, so i guess its IVs are flawless *shrugs* i dont understand all that complicated crap

---------------------

Tyranitar (TerraForme)
    Hardy/Strongly Defiant
    EVs: 100^ in special attack, 100^ in speed (i dunno the exact amount)
    Item: Quick Claw
    Attacks:
    Dark Pulse
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Dragon Pulse <---works better than it sounds

notes: this is a mixed attacker, with very good speed >:]

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No offense or anything, but this isn't a team. A Pokemon team can only have 6 Pokemon at most. You have 11. It's okay to have reserve Pokemon, but you can only bring 6 with you to a battle.

Not only that, but your moves, EVs, items, and natures are pretty bad. You can't go into battle with these Pokemon and expect to win against a GOOD player. You need to make major changes all around and even get rid of some Pokemon for new or better Pokemon.

There are plenty of resources on the web to learn how to get better at team building and of course, you can always PM me if you need help.

But first, you need a team of 6.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

No offense or anything, but this isn't a team. A Pokemon team can only have 6 Pokemon at most. You have 11. It's okay to have reserve Pokemon, but you can only bring 6 with you to a battle.

Not only that, but your moves, EVs, items, and natures are pretty bad. You can't go into battle with these Pokemon and expect to win against a GOOD player. You need to make major changes all around and even get rid of some Pokemon for new or better Pokemon.

There are plenty of resources on the web to learn how to get better at team building and of course, you can always PM me if you need help.

But first, you need a team of 6.

wow did you rehearse that?

its OBVIOUSLY not a team, i never said TEAM in my title, i guess you cant read, i said these were my RANDOM pokemon for wifi battles.

and CLEARLY you know nothing bout pokemon cuz EVERY pokemon is good if you take the EFFORT to raise them

sorry no, i dont do everything like everyone else,i am me,i do it my way, so if my natures are "bad" to sumone else, i think their good, i dont care bout natures, i care bout havin fun.

and lastly most of those "GOOD" players you talk bout have
    1: no originality
    2: get everything they know either threw trades, or from smogon
    & 3: they copy everything from smogon which is lame

at least you can say im unique, and im tryin to have fun& not sit there and go "oh i need to be like everyone else to win"

my Dunsparce Wurm took out an EVd Salamence in 1ice beam& out sped it, i doubt you can say hes useless now& i dont even need flinch.

i will make my best team on my own without the internet, im not asking for people to tell me how to raise my pokemon, im asking for their opinions on the pokemon i raised, what they like, what they found interesting, exc.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh boy i miss these sort of terrible 2007-esque trolls lol.

its OBVIOUSLY not a team, i never said TEAM in my title, i guess you cant read, i said these were my RANDOM pokemon for wifi battles.

Why post it then ? Its in the forum description (which isnt "post mass random assortment of pokes" btw) and you know the mass influx of "RMT" threads here i thought would of given that away that this forum is indeed for teams! So uh yeah you might wanna read the rules and adhere to that, you are not exempt from everyone else. :/

and CLEARLY you know nothing bout pokemon cuz EVERY pokemon is good if you take the EFFORT to raise them

Ahahahahahahahahah the irony.

sorry no, i dont do everything like everyone else,i am me,i do it my way, so if my natures are "bad" to sumone else, i think their good, i dont care bout natures, i care bout havin fun.

Then this forum isnt for you, this forum is for competitive pokemon, competitive Pokemon is about winning, period.

and lastly most of those "GOOD" players you talk bout have
    1: no originality
    2: get everything they know either threw trades, or from smogon
    & 3: they copy everything from smogon which is lame

This just gets better rofl, because smogon totally isnt the best competitive resource on the net right ? >___> [/sarcasm]

1. No originality is moot, if it wins use it. Being original for the sake of being original is horrible and makes you lose. To repeat myself "if you dont like that then this forum or any other competitive forum isnt for you"
    2. "onoes people trade for pokemon!?!"
    3. It isnt lame, your stubborn mind set is lame. Its mind sets like this that keep you from improving, but whatever. Id take Aragornbirds advice if i were you.

at least you can say im unique, and im tryin to have fun& not sit there and go "oh i need to be like everyone else to win"

Losing repeatedly to competent opponents is fun now ? Also no one said you cant be unique, but i mean your sets are terrible so you cant use that as an argument. That and you ignore good advice. ~___~

my Dunsparce Wurm took out an EVd Salamence in 1ice beam& out sped it, i doubt you can say hes useless now& i dont even need flinch.

OMG U MUST PWN DEN!11fiftythree.

i will make my best team on my own without the internet, im not asking for people to tell me how to raise my pokemon, im asking for their opinions on the pokemon i raised, what they like, what they found interesting, exc.

Then why are you on the internet ?____?

And that is pointless. Good lord what do you want people to do, "nice teem dood 2/10 i like the way your Dunsparce is so squishy and its shinyness" >___>

Anyway im locking this due to wasting people time and not taking advice. You can have a thread when you learn to accept constructive criticism. :]

~Locked~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back